• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Banggood.com: Shopping with fun-Best Bang For Your Buck

BGroars

Enlightened
Hello CandlePowerForums Friends,

I am Ray from banggood.com and I am honored to be here.:twothumbs We are new here and we're looking forward to this opportunity to speak with you guys. Please allow me to show you a few things with regards to banggood.:clap::clap:

Banggood.com provides the best LED flashlights for performance in demanding conditions with unfaltering reliability. You can find flashlights engineered to deliver unrivaled performance and durability for a lifetime of ownership. LED flashlights may excel in brightness, but knowing which to buy isn't easy. Therefore I am here to help you.:thumbsup: If you wish to shop for 100% high quality flashlight, you have to check out banggood.com and choose from the best LED flashlight models from the best LED flashlight brands including MECO CREE, LT, Nitecore, BLF, Olight SR and more. You can also participate the contests or games we hold to win gifts. We are also planning to post coupons and flash deals to help you save more money as well.:rock::rock:
30aa6a6efaf1a7b577f5073c0e8a6bed.jpg

Currently we are celebrating Banggood's 9th Anniversary, which offers lots of deals and coupons for flashlight. You can check out the snap-up deals for Electronics and enjoy the lucky draw to win your prizes for free. Interested? Click here.:wave::wave::wave:

● Why should you choose Banggood?

We are striving to better serve the customers, promote global economic development and be the pillar in the e-commerce foreign trading industry.

Over 80,000 products
Best bang for your buck
Professional customer service
Free or low cost shipping

To ensure all our customers to have the best buying experience, in Banggood we have a professional team to promote the best products, an efficient logistics system to deliver your packages safely and patient and helpful customer service staff to solve any trouble you have.

The products in Banggood are of excellent quality and reasonable price.:) Our priority is to satisfy our customers' need and make them happy because our slogan is: Shopping with Fun; Best Bang for Your Buck. We work closely with each customer until all the troubles are resolved. We believe you the customers will have fun shopping on Banggood.com.:p:p

So I hope that with the help of this topic I could establish the communication of Banggood with the Candlepowerforums community. We are sure it will last for a long time!:thanks:

Have fun, my friends.
Ray

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum. I have also had the best of service from Banggood. I am a repeat customer. I am planning to purchase a few Samsung 30Q from Banggood soon.

cloggy

Newly Enlightened
Used a few times- seem reliable and good value.
Any chance of a reduction/code for the ThorFire KL02 which looks a great little light.

ven

Flashaholic
Used a few times- seem reliable and good value.
Any chance of a reduction/code for the ThorFire KL02 which looks a great little light.

+1 for a code:D 10% would be nice.

Any issues have always been sorted out,used many times over the years!

:welcome:

BGroars

Enlightened
I am so glad that you guys fell happy here.
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
Thank you for your support and we will recommend the latest and more favorable products here. Banggood will fulfill our purpose, to make you feel satisfied. Just enjoy it!
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png