What flashlight is this? *new to forum*

scogab94

Newly Enlightened
Hello all, I was given this Surefire. All it says is A040970 on it, It take CR123a's from what I see. I know nothing else about it, any insight as to what it is would be greatly appreciated. Once I know what model it is I will be looking for a push button end cap.
RkB5EfJ.jpg

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
For all intents and purposes I am fairly confident the complete unit you are looking at is the Surefire M951SU06 ..

I think it uses a .75 tail cap so a Z57, Z61, or Z58 should fit it.. as usual someone correct me if I am wrong.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the help! You folks are awesome

Hopefully you come back and see this before you spend any money.. but I do believe I was wrong. Other pictures of a M951SU06 show people using an SW01 tail cap which is a 1" tail cap.

A Z41 is a twisty to turn on press for momentary 1" switch and a Z59 is a Press for momentary or click on for constant 1".

To rule out whether I'm an idiot or not is to measure the diameter and see if it's .75 or 1" :)

Good luck

scogab94

Newly Enlightened
A Z41 is a twisty to turn on press for momentary 1" switch and a Z59 is a Press for momentary or click on for constant 1".

To rule out whether I'm an idiot or not is to measure the diameter and see if it's .75 or 1" :)

Good luck

I am looking at it now. it appears to be a 1 inch. What would be the best place to find the end cap?