*NEW* Keeppower Li-ion Battery Charger

markr6

Flashaholic
It's a mini VP2! Looks nice. If it's anything like keeppower's flashlights, it will be available nowhere.

Conte

Enlightened
I'm thinking the same thing. Inspired by XTAR.

One of these days I'd like to see a compact micro USB option in the 4.35v Range. Too bad it wasn't more like the VP2.

akhyar

Enlightened
I'm thinking the same thing. Inspired by XTAR.

One of these days I'd like to see a compact micro USB option in the 4.35v Range. Too bad it wasn't more like the VP2.

Indeed. With VP2, you can set the charging voltage to 4.35v, but this seems like no frills charger

Conte

Enlightened
Indeed. With VP2, you can set the charging voltage to 4.35v, but this seems like no frills charger

I love my VP2. It's awesome.

I'm horny for the new MC1 Plus. Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is cause I like my 4.35v batteries.
I have this cheap FMA charger I bought many years ago. It had a selector for Li-ion and Lifepo4. I modded it adding another selection for 4.35, so it will serve my compact traveling need for now. I wonder if I could do the same thing to the MC1+.

Enlightened
Definitely interested if quality is good and price comparable to the MC1+.

Conte

Enlightened
Seems to be on Fasttech already. Listed at $14.22. So yeah, I guess it is going to fall right about in the same price range.

Definitely interested if quality is good and price comparable to the MC1+.

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
Own L1 chargers (2pcs) stopped 4.22V. The L1 display show 4.25-4.23V, but the real voltage was 4.22 and 4.20 (after rest period) I use cottonpickers voltage meter. Overall the quality looks very similar as XTAR VP series and the package looks very nice (later I will share some HQ pics). Display looks high contrast, clearly visible. Sliders works very smoothly.

user manual, own scan

Last edited: