RofisLight        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcement: We are upgrading the CPF Mall!

Flashaholic* ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond's Avatar

Default Re: Announcement: We are upgrading the CPF Mall!

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    And yet... I've had several people contact me for the CPF PayPal address so they can send their 3% after they have sold their product "privately". Seems our membership is just full of both honest and dishonest members.

I do have to say... and I'm sorry Panjo... but it's looking more and more like the panjo marketplace is not for us...

We really did give it our best shot, I think.

Cheers Greta - excellent post. I know I've given heat about the Panjo marketplace at first. With the integration with CPF I had come to sorta accept and work with it. The new separation between the two was hard to swallow.

I'd be happy to see things go back to the way they were. And, I'm happy to pay for a membership to post for sale items. (And yes - I do realize my current membership had expired. )

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    That's correct, I already stated that fact in post number 25.

~ Chance
    Then seller isn't saving any money by selling through pm right?

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    Then seller isn't saving any money by selling through pm right?
    The SELLER isn't losing OR saving right now. But the "no fee" thing for the SELLER right now is only temporary. Remember - that fee that Panjo collects goes 100% to CPF. Panjo keeps nothing. From Post #7 above:

Quote Originally Posted by panjo
    Fees: During this transition period, the CPF marketplace is fee free. Panjo is tracking listings and sales and covering your CPF fees on your behalf. CPF is continuing to get the financial support the marketplace provides during this transition period.

So fee or no fee right now, people who do what Chance has described are screwing CPF. And I know several who have been doing it for quite some time now. You know me though... I like to give people enough rope to hang themselves - it's more fun that way...

~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 09-11-2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Letting it go.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 09-11-2015 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Letting it go.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 09-11-2015 at 08:06 PM. Reason: letting it go.

Honestly Chance - I have nothing to say to you - I thought my silence made that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Btw, Why didn't you contact me via PM?

~ Chance
    BTW - why didn't you?

~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 09-11-2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Letting it go.

Seriously guys? Let it go.

Seriously guys? Let it go.
    OK. I've deleted my last four posts.

~ C.G.

When will the shipping options be added? There is still no way to choose anything other than free
    Reliability, NW and moonlight mode, the most important factors in a light

Quote Originally Posted by Tac Gunner View Post
    When will the shipping options be added? There is still no way to choose anything other than free
    At present we are on track to bring back shipping calculators a week from today, Tuesday 9/29. We are upgrading from what was there before. We will be leveraging new APIs from EasyPost.

Hi everyone,

First, we are sorry about yesterday's mishap. We were updating listings in our database and it adversely affected outdated thread posts. This bug caused many old, inactive thread posts to be recreated in the CPF Mall’s sub-forums. The bug has been fixed and the thread posts have largely been removed.

Second, there was a new bug this morning. New listings were creating duplicate thread posts. We are aware of the issue and are working to fix it immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Third, we are excited to announce several new features that we have released this past week to the marketplace:

1. Wishlist feature for buyers - you can now add any listing to a 'wanted items list' by going to the listing page and clicking '+ Add To Wishlist' under the Buy Now button. These saved items appear under your 'Wishlist' which you can access by hovering over the profile icon on Panjo and clicking Wishlist.
    2. Improved navigation to/within your community - new features and links which help keep you in the CPF Mall.
    3. Auto-login from transactional emails - if Panjo sends you an email notifying you of a new message, you can go directly to the message on Panjo without having to sign in.
    4. Community logos & forum links on listing details page - we have added the CPF logo to all CPF Mall listings and a links to thread post discussions on listing detail pages.
    5. WTB listing format - want-to-buy listings are now as easy to create and browse as sale listings.
    6. Draft features for sellers to save and return to their work - you can now start the listing creation process and exit without your work being erased. You can return later and finish your listing from where you exited.
    7. Improvements to our mobile and tablet designed pages to help browse the listing details page.

Coming up next, we are massively improving our shipping tools to help sellers calculate shipping costs to buyers.

Again, we are sorry about the bugs from the last couple days and the frustration we might have causes. Please know that we are working hard to improve the marketplace experience for you guys. If you have any feedback on the new marketplace, we would, as always, love to hear it!

Best,
    Max @ Panjo Support

I have a question about Panjo and PP. I just sold something on Panjo and when I go to PP, I didn't have the option of printing a shipping label for the item. Am I missing something?
    "It's not rocket surgery"

Quote Originally Posted by greatscoot View Post
    I have a question about Panjo and PP. I just sold something on Panjo and when I go to PP, I didn't have the option of printing a shipping label for the item. Am I missing something?
    That is correct. Panjo uses a PayPal API that doesn't support that feature.

Panjo just started some work on an integration with EasyPost in order to more accurately calculate shipping and to generate pre-paid / discounted shipping labels to CPF sellers. Those new features will roll out over the next three weeks.

So the shipping options is added, only I can't select "only Europe'. Can't change my asking price right now, because I've to fill in the shipping option.
    And for the prices my current listings are, I can't afford to ship outside EU.

Hello sorry if this is in the wrong place, is the actual old cpfmp closed down completely ?.
    i get database error lately.

thanks
    HDS Tactical Rotary, HDS Rotary, HDS HCRI 200 Rotary, HDS Hunter Red Rotary, HDS Forensic Blue Rotary, HDS Green Rotary.

Quote Originally Posted by neutralwhite View Post
    Hello sorry if this is in the wrong place, is the actual old cpfmp closed down completely ?.
    i get database error lately.

thanks
    Maintenance is being done on the server. I got an email on it yesterday. Once GoDaddy is done with their part, I'll bring it back online.

Thanks lots greta, xx

Maintenance is being done on the server. I got an email on it yesterday. Once GoDaddy is done with their part, I'll bring it back online.
    HDS Tactical Rotary, HDS Rotary, HDS HCRI 200 Rotary, HDS Hunter Red Rotary, HDS Forensic Blue Rotary, HDS Green Rotary.

Any answer on my question, about shipping within EU only?

Hello, we are excited to announce many new upgrades and features that we have released to the marketplace this week:

1. New photo upload format - our drag and drop photo tool on the listing creation page now support PNG files. You can now add unlimited amount of photos in jpeg, jpg, gif or png.
    2. New tile designs on the classifieds page - we have moved the ‘quick view’ link to below the photo and added a ‘wish list’ link as well. ‘Quick view’ allows you to quickly view the most important item details (price, description, photos) without having to navigate to the listing page. Our new ‘wish list’ link is a shortcut to bookmarking items you are interested in. You can access your wishlist by clicking ‘Wishlist’ from below the profile icon next to the search bar.
    3. New shipping options - we have added additional shipping options! Previously, you had to incorporate flat fee into the overall price of the item, you can now choose local pickup, free US or global shipping, or flat fee for US or international shipping. Lots of shipping updates are on their way! If you have any suggestions, please emailmax@panjo.com
    4. Update tracking information to buyers - You can now submit shipping tracking information after a sale. You can do this by logging into Panjo—> going to your listings —> clicking the ‘Sold’ button —> enter tracking number and carrier underneath the item sold.
    5. Checkout flow redesign and security improvements - we’ve made various improvements to the checkout flow and enhanced the security for transactions on Panjo.
    6. You can now sort the classifieds by ‘Last Updated’ instead of just by newest listing. ‘Last Updated’ refers to listings with recent edits by the seller.

Did you know? You can upload photos directly from Panjo’s mobile website. If you create a listing on your phone’s web browser, you can click ‘Upload Listing’ on the ‘Create a Listing Page’ and upload photos from your phone's photo library.

What’s coming up? Within the next few weeks, we will be releasing a calculated shipping option and you will be able to print a shipping label directly from Panjo at a discounted rate of about 30%. We have been hard at work negotiating with carriers to deliver this discount. Stay tuned! We are very excited about this upgrade.

Thank you all. As always, if you have any questions, feedback or support needs, please email me at max@panjo.com.

We’ve heard a lot of great feedback from everyone these past few weeks and are very excited to announce some new features:

1. You can now find statistics for your listings (e.g. listing views, messages, number of users who wishlisted your item) on the listing detail page when you are logged in as the seller.

To find your listing statistics, login here www.panjo.com/account/listings and click on one of your active listings. The statistics dashboard appears at the top of the listing detail page.

2. You can now see your hard-earned feedback in your Panjo profile.

3. New package tracking integration improves access to tracking information for buyers post purchase.

You can now input a tracking number for your sold listings which will automatically send a shipping confirmation to the corresponding buyer: Example. Both buyers and sellers will be able to track the progress of the shipment through Panjo.

4. Panjo is now actively promoting your listings on Facebook, Google, and Yahoo to increase the visibility of new listings to fellow members of CandlePowerForums. This provides a helpful reminder for prospective buyers to revisit and browse through your listings.

Once again, we want to thank you all for providing us with such great feedback! As always, if you have any questions, support needs, or feedback on how we can bring you an even greater marketplace experience, feel free out to our Panjo Support team at support@panjo.com. We’re here to help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12