• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium and Copper Sinners, A Trio!

Ladd

Enlightened
Here is some Sinner goodness:

A trio of Sinners. This is a package deal.

The Titanium light is complete and ready to go just as received from Sinner. The copper hosts are a bonus for the buyer, from a project of mine that never happened. All of them are in the same condition as received from Sinner. I am pricing these well below what I paid so save yourself the wait and buy from a US seller.

The Titanium light is factory stock 18350, as delivered by sinner. It has Sinner's Triple XP-G2 with low>medium>high>turbo modes. His specification for the emitter is "neutral white." The clip screws are slightly offset, which was typical for sinner titanium lights of this production run. It's a very sweet EDC triple light, very bright, with sensible modes.

The amazingly beautiful copper hosts are Sinner's out-of-production early 18350 design. Each copper host has a nice brass switch and a copper pill. Nothing else is included. You need to source your own lens, reflector, mcpcb, and driver board. Sorry, but I do not know what reflector or optic is appropriate for this host. I have every confidence these can be the basis for an outstanding high performance light, but you are on your own as to what configuration is possible and what internals are appropriate.

My price for the package is only $325. shipped USA only.

No splitting up the package at this time. Just a nice easy package at a great price for the buyer.

Customary rules apply. First unconditional/unedited "I'll take it" in this thread, followed by prompt (24hrs) PayPal secures the light. I will ship priority to the lucky CONUS buyer. No trades other than Aleph stuff mentioned in my WTB thread.

Titanium and Copper Sinners, A Trio!

2ij3oci.jpg

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of the best hosts out there. I have one and love it. Made it a triple Nichia with some glow.
I have never seen the brass switch? That is super super neat! Wish I had the funds. This is a heck of a deal.
GLWS Ladd.

bartko09

Enlightened
Wow, Highly doubtful but if this is available later in the week I'm all over it. Would love just a copper host if u split one out in the mean time.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
You're right Bart.

Can't pass this up. Will take it. Please PM me your payment details.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
LOL

Thanks!

I've missed several things recently, so I'm pleased I got this one.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good score mag. I don't know if you have had any Sinner stuff yet, but if you haven't you are gonna be surprised. These were a nice deal. Enjoy

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I only recently bought my first one a few months ago from jmayot here. That was a copper. So I'm still relatively new to them. This is my first Sinner titanium.

I've been on a copper kick lately so am really excited to get these out of production copper hosts.

It's surprising how bright they are. I don't recall the specs but it must be around 2000 lumens.

Last edited:

bartko09

Enlightened
You're right Bart.

Can't pass this up. Will take it. Please PM me your payment details.

Yeah that was a great deal. The post gave me the idea to reach out to Sultan to see if he would sell a host+blank mule to start a new project. I was presently surprised to learn that he sells them all the time!! [emoji2]