Ascent Fair
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your "grab" light?

Flashaholic*

Default Re: What\'s your

I have several that I choose from...with a toddler and a newborn, I do a lot more nightwalking than I would like to - usually for these duties, it's either a PALight or the Arc AAA I wear on a neck lanyard.
    My bump-in-the-night lights are either a Minimag with a MM+R2H attached to a glowring, or my new Space Needle II with the 6AA extender (which gives the option of bumping back). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic

I also have a new born, and the arc AAA on a neck lanyard is my choice. Anything that requires something brighter, then its time for the arc LSH-P.

I guess the light that gets the most use is the LSH. I keep an Arc AAA around my neck generally, but it doesn't get too much use. My red L1 gets the most night use, but it's backed up with an L4 and an M3.

For a bump in the night, I have a laser-guided solution accompanied with an L5 or M3. Once I get my X-200, I don't expect the need to grab anything else other than the M3 or M6. I had a Tigerlight and sold it. I'm considering another if a great sale comes along again.