ThruNite TN32 UT

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im sure run times have got to be very good running 3x18650 but when it comes down to it a M3XS-UT roughly matches this lights performance and is half the size. Im sure Thrunite will sell as many of these as they can build though.

RemcoM

Enlightened
Muuch better, than all the crap, Fenix comes out with.

Look, this is something serious........near 300 kcd, from Thrunite.

I order this light, maybe.......but i never buy Fenix again....UNTIL, they come out with a light, that have 300 plus kcd too.

Chaitanya

Banned
Thrunite has a habit of releasing Nw version of their lights. I will be interested in one of those for long throw lights.

Last edited:

drpower

Newly Enlightened
Just paid for a TN32 UT and 3 Olight 3400mAh batteries at HKE. Will update with my own mini review ASAP!

drpower

Newly Enlightened
It took 5 weeks once it entered Canada 3 days after it shipped from HK Equipment Singapore. The packaging was a bit rough but it's in one piece, everything is there and no damage to the light itself.

I charged the Olight 3.6v high drain batteries and tested it. The overall feel is great and the beam is amazing. It's definately the furthest throwing handleheld light I have used.
The finishing on this light itself is impressive, right down to the lightly oiled threads creating a nice smooth feeling with a bit of back pressure when unscrewing the body to get at the battery holster.
The holster is well constructed and holds these batteries snug, when installed into the flashlight body it fits nicely with enough clearance to get it in easily.
The reflector is crazy deep and crazy smooth, absolutely polished wet looking brilliant silver surface. The emitter on mine is perfectly centered.
The holster is nice, what can I say. It's s holster and the light fits into it well. Simple but useful design.

Last edited:

1whoknocks

Newly Enlightened
Hey I'm new to CPF. I've had my TN32 UT about a week now and I am very impressed by it. I'm pretty new the the flashlight world. Couldn't decide on the UT xpl-hi version or the xm l2 version and couldn't find many real comparisons. Doesn't get very hot, only slightly warm, unlike my tn36-ut. The cool white is much more acceptable than I had anticipated. I've been spotting deer with it and it's amazing how far it throws. Very pleased with thrunite's products.

7tisix

Newly Enlightened
I bought a TN32 and it the build looks like it is very high quality. Throw is very bright at 500 meters.