I need an affordable 18650 EDC light. Please help.

Raysbeam

Enlightened
1) How would you prefer to purchase the light?
Online.

2) Budget:
$59.99 USD including shipping. I live in Canada.

3) Format:
Hand held flashlight.

4) Size:
length doesn't matter, nothing over 26mm in diameter.

5) Emitter/Light source:
LED.

6) Manufacturer:
I want to buy a light from a large/traditional manufacturer that is ready to go out of the box.

7) What power source do you want to use?

7a) If you have selected a rechargeable option
Non rechargeable.

8) How much genuine out the front (OTF)
As much as possible.

9) Flood vs Throw:
Wide flood, well balanced.

9a) Distance:
100+

10) Runtime:
Long runtime.

11) Durability
Very important.

12) Switch Size, Type, and location (choose all that apply):
I don't care.

13) User Interface (UI) and mode selection.
Multiple light levels no need for strobes.

14)Material/Finish/Coating
Anodized aluminum.

15) Water resistance
IPX8. If possible.

16) Storage conditions
In house.

17) Special Needs/extras:
Pocket clip.

ven

Flashaholic
Been weighing up the blf a6 myself, seems about perfect and like the bare version without ano............mmmmm:D

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow thanks for the advice on the BLF A6 it's only $33 Canadian shipped. What a deal.

Do you have the coupon code yet? Using the coupon code you can get here, the BLF A6 Special Edition is only $25 USD. Sooner or later, Banggood will "turn off" the code. I hope that has not happened already.

A separate group buy is underway for a "shorty" tube that can replace the body tube of the BLF A6. With it installed, you can run the A6 on an 18350 battery.

Last edited:

Raysbeam

Enlightened
Nice score, I'm jelly.

Can I ask why the dollar limit?

The dollar amount is because I had purchased a Armytek prime c2 v3 from HK Equipment, his system was having problems and he was out of stock when it said more then 10 in stock. He then refunded me and the wife wouldn't let me add anymore funds to PayPal to purchase something good. I knew CPF would have my back and point me in the right direction. Very happy to find it, thanks to you all.

Skimo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to this thread I bought one too, I needed another use for my vape batteries. One heck of a coupon code too!

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
The dollar amount is because I had purchased a Armytek prime c2 v3 from HK Equipment, his system was having problems and he was out of stock when it said more then 10 in stock. He then refunded me and the wife wouldn't let me add anymore funds to PayPal to purchase something good. I knew CPF would have my back and point me in the right direction. Very happy to find it, thanks to you all.
Gotcha☺👍
I knew you had some serious firepower already so I was just plain nosey, thanks for entertaining me good sir.

Latest posts