NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New driver from RUSH for the 1x123 "E-Series" lights.

Default Re: New driver from RUSH for the 1x123 "E-Series" lights.

Quote Originally Posted by McGizmo View Post
    In all of these years, you are the first person to express this problem/ issue with the light. I don't doubt that many have had their light accidentally turned on at times; I know I have but for it to be a chronic problem, this is a first.
    I never talked about it here in any of your threads because I just figured I was the only one, but the reason I haven't carried my Haiku in a long time, is that I pulled it out of my pocket so many times with a dead battery. Happens to most any of my lights with a clicky.
    Marduke - Solitaire...I've seen matches which are brighter AND have a longer runtime. 光陰矢の如し

Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, PA

I have had mine come on twice since 2010, and there is no reason for a redesign or modification, non issue, if you ask me. These are fine the way they are, these are the best in the world.
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

Quote Originally Posted by RedLED View Post
    I have had mine come on twice since 2010, and there is no reason for a redesign or modification, non issue, if you ask me. These are fine the way they are, these are the best in the world.
    Non-issue for most users who carry in such a manner as to not have any trouble. If McGizmo makes a tweak to allow shutout, great. Neither one of us said anything suggesting the design was faulty, but rather that the way in which we carry them has caused us to turn them on accidentally.

I doubt there will be any changes and you can rest assured that the legacy of the Haiku shall continue, whether Don decides to do anything or not. Nor will I be selling mine at any time in the foreseeable future.
    Marduke - Solitaire...I've seen matches which are brighter AND have a longer runtime. 光陰矢の如し

Quote Originally Posted by kaichu dento View Post
    Non-issue for most users who carry in such a manner as to not have any trouble. If McGizmo makes a tweak to allow shutout, great. Neither one of us said anything suggesting the design was faulty, but rather that the way in which we carry them has caused us to turn them on accidentally.

I doubt there will be any changes and you can rest assured that the legacy of the Haiku shall continue, whether Don decides to do anything or not. Nor will I be selling mine at any time in the foreseeable future.
    No, however, if anything were to be done it would be considered a modfication or redesign at that point. I feel it is a non issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLED View Post
    No, however, if anything were to be done it would be considered a modfication or redesign at that point. I feel it is a non issue.
    Then just ignore it and let others talk about it instead.

Respected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567