• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Shopping at GearBest

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello fellow Forum members,

I am Kathy, GearBest's representative on CPF, and i would like to introduce myself :)

This thread is intended to help CPF members deal with any issues you may have shopping with GearBest. If you have any questions, you are welcome to PM me..:)

2016.08.23 update

1. How to check the current stock situation fast
Now all members can find the stock situation on the product page and check the estimate dispatch time like below:

For products have many pcs available, it will show in stock and the dispatch time will be soon ;)

For new product without stock presently, the dispatch time will be relatively later ;)

9111121pcs.png

If the product have storage, but the stock is under 10pcs, it will show the detail number on it :)

2. Good NEWS to US CUSTOMERS!!! GearBest Now Accepts PayPal Credit!!! US customers can enjoy even easier, faster, safer payment.

"The power of PayPal Credit gives customers the choice to pay now or pay over time for purchases up to $99.00. A key advantage is allowing customers to enjoy interest-free payments if paid in full in 6 months. A multitude of other practical benefits includes a fast approval process, no annual fees, PayPal Purchase Protection for eligible purchases, and even easier PayPal account management"

Welcome you click here to read more :)

Here are a few points that should help your shopping experience with us:

Some members have recently complained that their order has not arrived a long time after the goods were dispatched.
If you do not receive your order 45 business days after receiving the shipping notice, please PM me your order number and i will check and get back to you.

I have a personal suggestion: If your order is over $20, you are strongly advised to add shipping insurance to your order. By doing this you will get a refund or the goods resent quickly if your order has been lost on the way or is dead on arrival.

Some members have asked me about shipping options.

1) We have three shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping.
2) At checkout, for most countries and cities you will see an Auto option and some other shipping option (eg Netherlands Post, SingPost, America Line, etc) under the flat rate shipping item). You should choose the shipping option you think is appropriate for your order. I would recommend that you buy a tracking number, so that you can check the progress of your order online after it has been dispatched.

GearBest would like to offer you the best service as always. If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us:)

Thank you!
Kathy
GearBest.com

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello dear friends,

Some Products Stock Situation updated as below

2015.12.10 update:
1. Nitefighter BT21 Mountain Bike Lights -- Limited Pieces left and factory have stopped producing this model. Once sold out, the page will show Sold Out
2. Olight S15R Mini Rechargeable LED Flashlight-- Stock Available
3. SAMSUNG INR18650-25R Battery -- 4PCS-- Stock Available
4. Nitecore P12GT Cree XP-L HI V3 1000LM LED Flashlight-- Stock Available
5. Skilhunt H15 CREE XM L2 U3 500LM LED Headlamp-- Limited Pieces Available currently
6. Brinyte B158 340Lm Cree R5 Zooming LED Flashlight - RED LIGHT-- Stock Available

1. For SKYRC MC3000 Smart Bluetooth Charger-- Limited Pieces left for US Plug, UK Plug, AU Plug
2. HG2 3000mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery --the estimate restock time of next batch would be the end of this month or next early month
3. For Olight S30 Baton LED Flashlight -- Last batch have been sold out and factory have stopped producing this model. If you still have order of Olight S30 which isn't dispatched, please contact our customer service online or PM me of your order number.

Thank you:)

Last edited:

cloggy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Kathy, I generally find shopping with Gearbest a good experience and some of your prices are very competitive..
I find paying a little extra for insurance and a tracking number is a good idea, The express shipping to the UK usually takes no more than 7 working days which is excellent.
I have pm'd you re a couple of outstanding orders.
Regards, cloggy

cubebike

Enlightened
I also have a number of outstanding order, with the reasonable price, I am quite happy to wait for the re-stock. Should it be better to indicate the stocking level at GB website when we placing the order?

ven

Flashaholic
Hi Kathy,
Order WW1509250650129232 placed on the 25thSep and shows 3-5 business days......
Order
W1509191451259510 placed on the 25th Sep,which i am sure at the time had stock or i would not have paid and paid for quicker shipping!! then the date went up to the 31st Oct !!! Not very happy........

Kind regards

:)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Cloggy and Ven,

Thanks for your message, i have sent PM to you, you could check there :)

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
Hi Kathy;
I have purchased items from Gear Best several times. Their prices are very competitive, but getting an answer to a question about a product can sometimes be a bit challenging. Also, because they are based in China there is sometimes a problem with the english translations. Let me say this regarding shipping options and purchasing insurance though; When I use my credit card to order a product, I am already protected for anything over $50 of value. It is the seller who is responsible for getting the item to me as it was advertised. I never purchase insurance for anything I buy online. Ever try filing an insurance claim with the Postal Service for instance? Read the fine print first.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Hi Kathy, WW1509281112417727 this has been ordered on 29th Sep and posted 4th Oct, it has been returned ages back and not been refunded.
Thanks.....

Tm98

Newly Enlightened
Kathy, your pm is full. I am wondering about order WW1510301813086379

Thanks

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello friends,

I just cleared my box. If i missed your message, please kindly resend me. Thank you!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello dear friends,

I just update some products stock situation in post #2.

And for the Olight S30 Baton LED Flashlight -- Last batch have been sold out and factory have stopped producing this model. If you still have order of Olight S30 which isn't dispatched, please contact our customer service online or PM me of your order number.
2. For HG2 3000mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery --Factory delayed the goods delivery time; the estimate restock time of next batch would be the end of this month or next early month. Hope you kind understand.
3. For SKYRC MC3000 Smart Bluetooth Charger-- The first batch of EU plug have been sold out, now Limited Pieces left for US Plug, UK Plug, AU Plug. If you want to take one, please be quick.

Thank you!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
2015.12.11 Notice #2:

Hi dear friends,

Because of the Customs' Strike in Australia currently, the import clearance couldn't be processed smoothly. So the parcels to Australia would have delay, Please kindly understand, thank you!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Shopping at GearBest (GEARBEST'S (AWESOME) SANTA GROTTO)

GEARBEST'S (AWESOME) SANTA GROTTO

Step inside, folks!

Between DEC 11 and 22, Santa will be taking your XMAS GIFT WISHES!

Start by going to the Christmas Gift Countdown page. Choose your 3 FAVORITE PRODUCTS from anywhere on GearBest and tell Santa. He will add the most popular wishes to the grotto's Christmas Wish Wall. Everyone will be able to submit Likes for their favorite wishes and share in the festive spirit :)

There will be THREE Lucky Draw rounds. Santa will randomly pick THREE WINNERS for each round.

A full list of lucky winners will be announced on the page on DEC 15, DEC 18 and DEC 22. Be sure to check!

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Guys, today very glad to share with you How to check the current stock situation fast on the product page and bring one Good NEWS to US CUSTOMERS!!! GearBest Now Accepts PayPal Credit!!! US customers can enjoy even easier, faster, safer payment :)

1. How to check the current stock situation fast
Now all members can find the stock situation on the product page and check the estimate dispatch time like below:

For products have many pcs available, it will show in stock and the dispatch time will be soon ;)

For new product without stock presently, the dispatch time will be relatively later ;)

9111121pcs.png

If the product have storage, but the stock is under 10pcs, it will show the detail number on it :)

2. Good NEWS to US CUSTOMERS!!! GearBest Now Accepts PayPal Credit!!! US customers can enjoy even easier, faster, safer payment.

"The power of PayPal Credit gives customers the choice to pay now or pay over time for purchases up to $99.00. A key advantage is allowing customers to enjoy interest-free payments if paid in full in 6 months. A multitude of other practical benefits includes a fast approval process, no annual fees, PayPal Purchase Protection for eligible purchases, and even easier PayPal account management"

Welcome you click here to read more :)

tennyo_50

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I just lurk on this forum a lot, and recently decided to buy from you guys. I'm posting this because I just registered and I have no idea what 3 posts to post to be able to send a PM.

My order number is WW1702281844550566. I received an email stating that my order had been sent back because I had not picked it up on time. The tracking information, in Chinese which I used google translate as well as the translation provided by the tracking site they provided, never said it entered my country. I am very confused. Please help.

Thanks for your time.

P.S. Hope this is fine to post and apologies to the admins if this is not allowed for the first 3 posts. Can't think straight right now battling a stubborn 2 weeks cold.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,
I just lurk on this forum a lot, and recently decided to buy from you guys. I'm posting this because I just registered and I have no idea what 3 posts to post to be able to send a PM.

My order number is WW1702281844550566. I received an email stating that my order had been sent back because I had not picked it up on time. The tracking information, in Chinese which I used google translate as well as the translation provided by the tracking site they provided, never said it entered my country. I am very confused. Please help.

Thanks for your time.

P.S. Hope this is fine to post and apologies to the admins if this is not allowed for the first 3 posts. Can't think straight right now battling a stubborn 2 weeks cold.

Sorry then, I checked for you:
2017-03-01 09:36:12 you took order.
2017-03-01 14:00:28 your package was send out from the warehouse.
Item has shipped from originating country and is now in route to the destination.

I will keep tracking for you. Later I will share with you the latest tacking info when data fixed-upgraded this afternoon.
As to the mail, sorry to confuse you.
I am applying for rights to know further details about it:
Who send you? why they give you such an email?
Why it is not be match with package tracking?
How can we avoid such cases later?

Again, thank you.
we will give you reply asap.
Best Regards,
Gearbest

tennyo_50

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the fast reply.

Just wanted to update that I am being helped by your support team and am in the process of fixing things.

To answer your questions, I received the email from the GearBest support and am now asking them the other questions.

Thanks again for your time.

tennyo_50

Newly Enlightened
Hi just wanted to make a quick update.

Gearbest support was able to help me resolve my issues.

Thanks again.