Vens various Vinh light pics & random ones

ven

Flashaholic
Huge thanks to Vinh :thumbsup:for all his lights/work/amazing skills to make my flashlight enjoyment what it is. I use them from work tools,camping,walks and just fun exploring.

Various vinh lights, disclaimer(pics took by me:p) Now thats out of the way, similar location,mainly vinh lights with the odd standard thrown in to show comparisons. Not all taken at the same time,similar conditions..........not best!! Some overwhelmed the auto balance so bare in mind its a rough assortment , but should give an idea.

I see a lot more than the pics show,just the camera does not pick it up, so if you are impressed by any then you certainly would be in real life!!
So a muddle of various lights,some none vinhs thrown in the mix
Bag of goodies

Enough waffle
k60vn

Very usable spill

tk75vn dome on

tk61vn(600+ kcd) zoomed in a bit

tm15

k60vn

x40vnTQ

Skyway king 3x xm-l

SWM v11r xm-l u3

sr51

sr52vn

tn35vn

tn36vn- pretty amazing still, very respectable throw even though more geared towards flood......just sheer power

tk75vnQ70 totally overwhelmed the phone :laughing:
Trees were a lot clearer to see at 150yrds away

Armytek viking pro v2.5

TOOLvn -astonishing for its size,the tk75vnq70 you expect awesome output and does not disappoint, the TOOLvn just ......well surpasses expectations is one way of putting it

Callum with his TOOLvn:D

Very respectable throw

Caught the TOOLvn on purpose to show its the TOOLvn!

Callum again with his TOOLvn

Little climb light by the tn36vn on low

tn36vn flooding area

Very decent throw for a flooder,MKR's are awesome!!!

pd35vnQ on high(not turbo)

Will add pics as i find them from previous and also will take more in the future and add if people would like:thumbsup:

Thanks for looking:wave:

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks bigwilly, the thrower type are easier to pick up on the phone, flood tend to over whelm the auto balance quite a bit......

The Q70 was certainly too much,that was the most noticeable for me,from my eyes i could see quite far everywhere.

Need to get a proper camera set up on a tripod, just time is never on my side..........

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Slick! The MOON BEAM is sweet. Almost got me for a second there. ha!

That is some serious pics.

Love to see someone plastering the night time air with a fist full of blistering photons!

ven

Flashaholic
Your too kind, i had to wait all day for the moon to come out and line up with the tk61vn:whistle:

OK i lie, i had to wait for the earth:p

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome thread and cool pictures. I wanted to get some pictures of my new light tonight but somebody turned the heat off on us!

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks bigburly, looking at your location.........same as NoNotAgain, amazing place for vinh lights....................i would disappear for ..............well as long as my cells would last me!

Would love to see some pics:cool:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I live in whats left of the mountains of southwestern virginia. Close to tennessee and Kentucky. Beautiful in the places that havent been strip mined! Ill try to post some one day when I have time. : )

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome, I thought the moon was brighter the other day !
I love your pd35, what a light ;-)

ven

Flashaholic
Couple of rough n ready tn32UTvn xp-l PDT pics, not had chance still to get out with commitments and weather. Trying to juggle a phone and light :laughing:

Close up beam

Phone does not pick up too well here

Hit the roof

Hopefully get chance for long distance pics next weekend.

ven

Flashaholic
Few beam pics of the k70vn, its on a phone so auto balanced right down............and no zoom so it looses the intensity. What it does not show is the brightness in the spill!! Yes even this dedicated thrower has more than enough sufficient spill!

Now these pics are taken from further back than previous ones by around 50m(so to tree about 200m)

Predator pro v2.5 warm(basically to go off as a good few will have this light)

k70vn

Where the pic fades on the spill under the hot spot, in real life its light up and could easily identify anything there!

k60vn as a comparison

Awesome beam and output

No exaggeration.......the field where dim was lit up and again could easily identify anything in the spill

Callum with the k70vn

The light is fantastic, awesome thrower with usable spill, not as bright as the k60vn spill but goes without saying. It got warm(moderate) during the time of use which took all the cells evenly down to 4.01v (edited as got mixed up with different light , so quite frugal)when back home. Its a highly recommend light for sure if you like throwers of high quality...............no ifs or buts and cant even find any fault other than it may be on the large side for some. But if you want amazing throw, you need a large ,deep reflector..................so no way around it!

Last edited: