Olight I3E EOS Available for Pre-Order

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that. $10. Looks like only one mode output of 100 lumens for 30 minutes. If it was one mode at 30 lumens for 2 hours I might be interested.

holygeez03

Enlightened
I noticed that... I was wondering if it was just a lack of info, but I couldn't even find that model on Olight's website... so there is still a chance that it has other modes? If not, that could explain the super cheap price.... along with the lack of reflector.

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
100lm for 37min in a tiny 7.9oz package on my keychain. I don't think I would use that much. A lower mode would have been great.

$10 worth of fun though, so why not :)

holygeez03

Enlightened
With the optic, the 100lm beam could appear significant brighter than all of the other 80-100lm AAA's out there? That could be handy...

If one were to keep an I3E/I3S (or equivalent) and an E01 (or equivalent) on a keychain, one would have all emergency bases covered... and which ever light you aren't using becomes a spare battery carrier, plus a backup light.

And someone needs to find out what happens with a 10440!

Last edited:

Javora

Enlightened
It looks like a cute light but lack of modes make it useless for me. I'll stick with my TI...

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome simple back up, looks tough, looks good, and cheap ! Looks a winner to me :)

holygeez03

Enlightened
I would imagine they are inbound to Battery Junction... probably going to get one to test out.

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Only * one * setting ?

And it's 100 Lumens ? ? ?

:eek:

:ohgeez:

:shakehead
_

LOL yeah, it's more of a "hey, check this out" light.

Probably pretty cool; probably not so practical on a keychain.

Too many crazy lights lately. Either ~30-45 min runtimes, too-hot-to-hold after 3 minutes, or something else just bizarre.

holygeez03

Enlightened
I'm thinking about carrying it along with something like the E01... then I will have two interchangeable AAA batteries... a 100 lumen option and a long runtime option.

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
I run a ton of eneloops so runtime is a non issue. I like higher modes anyway. This could be a win for a flashahiloc. Not for regular ppl so much.

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
This light might be a good gift light for the non-flashaholic.

But for me, with respect to and for Olight, I myself will stick to the Eagletac D25AAA because of it's output, modes, magnet, etc.

Having said that, I might consider this light as a gift light or to put several in bugout bags or loan out as loaner lights.

There is a purpose for every light-- you just have to know the purpose!

LetThereBeLight!

InquisitiveInquirer

Enlightened
With the optic, the 100lm beam could appear significant brighter than all of the other 80-100lm AAA's out there? That could be handy...

I checked the link out, but didn't find it stating an optic anywhere. There also weren't any pictures of the business end, so i can't tell. If it has an optic, I'm definitely interested.

holygeez03

Enlightened
The battery junction description states "Special TIR lens technology distributes the bright beam more consistently, giving you a better overall lighting experience."

If that is not the same thing as an optic, my apologies for the confusion.

InquisitiveInquirer

Enlightened
The battery junction description states "Special TIR lens technology distributes the bright beam more consistently, giving you a better overall lighting experience."

If that is not the same thing as an optic, my apologies for the confusion.

Totally missed that! haha :poke:
I'm getting one! Would be nice addition to my other AAA lights.

holygeez03

Enlightened
It looks like banggood has the best price since shipping is free... especially if you're looking for a color other than black.