MBI - Welcome to the new sub-forum

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hip hip, Hooray, a new sub-forum today :party:

Welcome finally to the MBI sub-forum :thumbsup:

Firstly, a HUGE thank you to the MBI tribe (that's probably you, reading this)

...for helping to make this a reality :bow:

Eventually, this "new" sub-forum will be well aged at which time I may (or may not) update the title of this thread but for now, I thought I should at the very least post something to mark the occasion.

As with all MBI threads, comments are always very welcome and I hope to add a few more threads in the near future (action shots, Q&A, ChitChat and anything else that may add fun and value).

It's rather late in the night here already but I will aim to add to this post when I find a little time.

Tgwnn (The Guy With No Name)
or just....
Guy@MBI

easilyled

Flashaholic
Congratulations. You have made an enormous contribution to CPF with your relentless energy, innovation, dedication and amazing customer service.

IsaacL

Enlightened
Congratulations on your new forum Guy! If anyone deserves this it's you! I hope it's as exciting for you as it is for us. :thumbsup:

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations Guy! Really, it's past due! Glad to see it though!
-Th8tredude

Thank you th8tredude :twothumbs
yes, perhaps somewhat overdue,
definitely proving far simpler to land at this destination.

Congratulations. You have made an enormous contribution to CPF with your relentless energy, innovation, dedication and amazing customer service.
Thanks very much easilyled and that is very kind of you to say so.

I'm definitely not perfect but I do constantly strive to improve so I can at the very least, aim to be better than I was yesterday.

It seems like a magical 45 degree line (on a graph), that for every step I make to improve efficiency, I get exactly that amount busier so that my net gain in available hours is zero...:eek:

I think it's homeostasis of sorts and the very bright and positive side of the coin is that, for every improvement I make, demand seems to magically grow to match it so that I'm always busy :D

Congratulations on your new forum Guy! If anyone deserves this it's you! I hope it's as exciting for you as it is for us. :thumbsup:
Thank you very much IsaacL,

It is very exciting and at a super time.
Looking forward to smokin' a few of those webservers (that host cpf) with buzz in the months ahead ;)
:bow:

Great news good to see you here.
Thanks scintillator,

I've never been in a rush but it is grande to finally have a place for tribal gatherings :thumbsup:

Tgwnn

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
So that's where all the MBI threads went to. I've been glancing through the forum at work and did not see any MBI posts. :thinking: :ohgeez:

rjking

Enlightened
Congratulation Guy! All good things comes in its own good time. :twothumbs

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Well, you finally made to the Big Time.

:D

You are an inspiration, as always, and now, it will simply be easier to find the source.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings and Salutations, so glad to see one more way to communicate with you. Of all of the companies I deal with you are the most responsive with the fastest reply times and that is truly appreciated!

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, you finally made to the Big Time.

:D

You are an inspiration, as always, and now, it will simply be easier to find the source.

Thanks TEEJ,

Just a li'l Big Time but glad to be here ;)

Congrats, thats great, now we know where to find you....muhahahaha. :)
Thanks kellyglanzer,

Definitely easier to see what's going on :thumbsup:

Greetings and Salutations, so glad to see one more way to communicate with you. Of all of the companies I deal with you are the most responsive with the fastest reply times and that is truly appreciated!

Hi Crazyeddiethefirst,

Thanks very much :D
I do always try to be fast when other commitments permit but like most humans, I do sometimes have the odd lapse when I'm slammed with my dayjob or family things. Never too far away though.

Tgwnn