EDC holster with room for spare 18650

LEDeez

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I am looking for a holster for a PD35 sized light that also has a compartment or way of carrying an extra 18650 or two.

This Nitecore holster is the only one I have seen designed to hold a flashlight and spare battery, but this one is flashlight specific. http://flashlight.nitecore.com/product/nth30b

Could always go this route: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TITAN-KOREA...ATTERY-HOLSTER-BELT-HOLSTER-NEW-/231258013117 but I was just wondering if anyone has a flashlight/battery holster or if anyone has ever seen one for sale anywhere.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at Thors Leather. He makes custom leather holsters for all kinds of things and is one of the few that does a lot of flashlight holsters. You could also pick up some kydex and make your own. Plenty of diy videos on youtube and it isn't that hard to work with. The last one I made for my Solarforce L2 I heated the kydex over a candle so I could focus the heat in one spot, turned out pretty good.

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mountain Electronics has one it recommends for Convoy tube lights (S2, S3, S4, S6, etc.). It is called Small Tube Style Flashlight Holster, and it has an exposed side slot for an extra 18650.

I would buy a small plastic case for any battery I put in the the side slot, but that's just me. The Basic Battery Capsule (18650/2x18350) sold at Oveready.com might be small enough to fit.

Last edited:

LEDeez

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the replies. That holster at Mountain electronics is exactly what I am looking for. I just ordered a couple batteries from Mountain Electronics the other day but didn't see that holster on their website. Thanks for the help!

D6859

Enlightened
Thank you for the replies. That holster at Mountain electronics is exactly what I am looking for. I just ordered a couple batteries from Mountain Electronics the other day but didn't see that holster on their website. Thanks for the help!

Found it in Components > Holsters

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mountain Electronics has one it recommends for Convoy tube lights (S2, S3, S4, S6, etc.). It is called Small Tube Style Flashlight Holster, and it has an exposed side slot for an extra 18650.

I just received two of these holsters. Bought 'em for my BLF A6 Special Edition flashlights. They are perfect for the flashlights. The side pocket, however, is way too tight for an 18650. It is a snug, but workable, fit for AA.

My plan is just to stow the flashlights.

MX421

Enlightened
Battery junction has a simple Jetbeam Small Holster thats cheap. site says it fits a variety of lights including Jetbeam models BC20, BA10 and PC20, but it fits my S30 and also my PD35. I has a piece of elastic on the side that can fit a 18650 battery, but its pretty tight as keepingitlight stated above. For the price, you can't beat it. Looking at the one at Mountain, it appears its the same thing.

Last edited: