Multi 26650 thrower for security work self-defense cheap dx

Peter mport

Newly Enlightened
I'm wanting a thrower that takes multiple 26650 battery's to replace both my 6d and 3d maglites that won't break the bank so buying g from the likes of dx will be my best option

it will be used for for security work so would like one a similar length and weight of a mag but gives very good throw over long distances as I use a LED Lenser H14.2R head torch for seeing things close by as it has a very wide beam

What's does everyone recommend

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just my thoughts, so take it as you will.

If I was using a light for security purposes, the LAST place I would buy it from is DX, and I certainly wouldn't be buying a "cheap" light.

I'd second FRITZHIDs suggestion.

But as I said, just my thoughts.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is easy! Sup fire L3 XM-L2. This is a bunch of light for $30.

Another one that I like, is the Maxtoch M12 Mission (dedomed). Just takes one 26650 and will throw for days.
You can check with Mtn Electronics he usually has both lights ready to ship.

Footnote: Now when you say thrower, you are talking about the light throwing a beam of light and not you throwing the light? Right! :naughty:

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
I have had a number of maglight modded incans for years now- and they still kick butt and work in fog, smoke, etc where led's fall short. One of the best is the simple ROP, or Roar of the Pelican. Made with maglight body and lithium batteries, and Pelican's own easily available bulbs. Here is a thread to the the mod:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-P-Roar-of-the-Pelican-mini-FAQ-master-thread

One great way to go. Vera still uses her's around the house, mine has been in the car for years.

Latest posts