• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com - Olight S1-Ti - Titanium EDC in Two Finishes with NW XM-L2

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Olight has a long tradition of creating limited edition lights for the holidays. The first one for this year, the S1-Ti (available in polished and bead blasted), is one of their best ever.

Many of you come to us looking for gifts for friends and family or even something special for yourself. The Olight S1 is one of the rare items that we recommend for everyone thanks to its compact size, high output, great interface, magnetic tailcap, and flat-out usefulness. Everywhere gets dark eventually, so make sure you have a tool that can light up the night.

The Olight S1-Ti takes all the great features of the original S1 and puts them in a body made from titanium alloy that is complemented by a rose gold PVD bezel and switch ring. The light packs a total of 480 lumens which gives you 110 meters beam distance from a neutral white XM-L2 LED. There are three standard modes and two special modes including a 0.5 lumen moonlight mode and a 10Hz strobe mode. The light comes with lanyard, a CR123 battery, and a white traffic wand. The light takes 1x CR123 or 1x16340 battery.

The S1-Ti in bead blasted and polished is available for pre-order and will be ready to ship in the next week. Quantities are limited and are already selling quickly, so we won't have these for long.

olight_s1_bb_01.jpg

olight_s1_bb_02.jpg

gunga

Flashaholic
GoingGear, do you have one on hand? I have heard that the latest UI has the moonlight mode as hidden (so it is not memorized when switched off). Is this the case for the ti one?

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
GoingGear, do you have one on hand? I have heard that the latest UI has the moonlight mode as hidden (so it is not memorized when switched off). Is this the case for the ti one?

They just shipped yesterday, so we won't have them for another couple days.

scout24

Flashaholic
I'm with my Penguin friend- I'd need to know if these have the new UI without moonlight being able to be memorized before committing. I'd love a beadblast if they have the older UI... Fingers crossed!

EDIT- BIG kudos to Olight for the neutral white on these. :thumbsup:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with my Penguin friend- I'd need to know if these have the new UI without moonlight being able to be memorized before committing. I'd love a beadblast if they have the older UI... Fingers crossed!

EDIT- BIG kudos to Olight for the neutral white on these. :thumbsup:
I'm not sure if it can be memorized, but it can always be accessed from off with a long press.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
The moonlight on the Ti is press and hold from off. Hidden but not too well. :D

By the way, not to steal your thunder GG but I am surprised you have not announced the S1 Cu preorder.:thinking: Nice to see you went with the raw in addition to the PVD coat, three versions in all; I put mine in a few minutes ago. :bow: Have to have the full set you know! What's next? Brass? Bronze? SS?
An S1R edition would be a great followup (in all three Al, Ti, and Cu), just give us some time to recharge. :crackup:

I am loving the S1 but time to upgrade the emitter, no? EDIT: To be clear, love the NW but I mean a HiCRI edition would be awesome.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered the GoingGear exclusive copper Raw SS Olight S1Baton.
The exclusive has raw copper with stainless steel bezel, clip and button ring.
Can you tell us how many are being made?

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
GG, you've been silent on the Brass edition available on your site although you did announce them on IG. How many units do you plan for those GG exclusives?