Worth the Money?

GePa

Newly Enlightened
When i bought my Hilux Pick, the original headlights were damaged beyond repair, the inside was rusted.
So first i bought a pair of Valeo 7" rectangular headlights and then i wasted money for no good reasson and bought a pair of Hella. They are almost the same, no issue with the Valeos, had one issue with one hella getting wet inside.
But i was able to get good light from neither of them with the Stock wiring. So i put a relay kit it was a bit better but still the stock H4 was somewhat lacking... So i got a pair and of 100/90 from Flosser they do work fine but it´s a fact they have more glare than they should. They barely pass inspection, but i don´t like the word barely.

So i was wondering if the Osram Night Breaker Unlimited and the Philips Xtreme Vision are worth the money.
Because for example standard H4 either by Philips or Osram 10 bucks, 100/90 H4 either by Flosser or Osram 15 bucks. Xtreme Vison and Night Breaker unlimited cost about 25 bucks.
They are good or i´m just paying extra for the fancy packaging?

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Please see the bulb test results here; you can see the premium standard-power bulbs (Philips XTreme, Osram Night Breaker) work better than the 100/90w bulbs by most measures.

Also, a relay harness is good on the feed side, but also make sure your headlamps are well grounded (earthed).

And aim the headlamps carefully and correctly, as high as the local law permits and at least 0.2° below horizontal.