• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GB/Intrest thread for the Niteye MS - R28 & EC - R16 epic prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys new day, new rocking lights, and even better price, i can believe this lol. This is a little different then my regular deals, we gather interest info, and then based on that the lights will be stocked, it should not take more then 3-5 days for that.

NITEYE MS - R28

pGws9Az.png

rRJcIxs.png

BpbxtQg.png

nvfIcSY.png

NITEYE EC R16

R7M4SNV.png

HtpnfKY.png

P9P2iJ9.png

dqk0FqX.png

1. Price, vendor info, and code will be given via PM ONLY! (after the reservation period is over code will be given)

2. Paypal is accepted, so you are covered!

3. Shipping is free worldwide!

4. Please do not share the code, price, or vendor with anyone!

5. Please post if you are intrested, or you will buy it 100%

6. Again, msg me for info - and if you are satisfied with the price/product, make a reservation in this thread, please do not change your mind after you confirm.

7. Please confirm in this thread if you order!

1. glockboy -
EC R16
2. glockboy -
EC R16
3. glockboy -
EC R16
4. glockboy -
EC R16
5. Tixx -
EC-R16
snowlover91 - EC R16
7. snowlover91
-
EC R16
8. nfetterly -
EC R16
9. nfetterly
- R28
Sumlunatik - R28
11. Sumlunatik -
R28
12. Sumlunatik -
EC R16

dogotter
-
EC R16
14. dogotter
- EC R16
15. dogotter
- EC R16
16. dogotter -
EC R16
17. dogotter
-
EC R16
bastarrdo - R28

Last edited:

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GB/Intrest thread for the Niteye MS - R28 XPL - Hi & EC - R16 XP-L epic prices!

Pm me the NITEYE EC R16.
Thanks

I'll buy one.

Last edited:

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GB/Intrest thread for the Niteye MS - R28 XPL - Hi & EC - R16 XP-L epic prices!

In for the EC-R16. Thank you Dazed1!

giorgoskok

Newly Enlightened

I'm interested in EC R16

Captvideo

Newly Enlightened

I was pretty close to ordering the R16. Is there a new price? Please PM me again. Thanks Dazed. Jerry

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible, what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anyone else interested in this great lights?

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, codes are available, pm me for the deal :)

peabody

Enlightened

Could you PM the info on the R16 please. Would appreciate it. Thanks Dazed1

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ordered 4 EC R16.

rookie

Enlightened
Re: GB/Intrest thread for the Niteye MS - R28 & EC - R16 epic prices! (STARTED)

Please PM for both lights.

:thanks:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GB/Intrest thread for the Niteye MS - R28 & EC - R16 epic prices! (STARTED)

Guys, i must inform you that there will be a delay in the shipment/stock of this lights, so i hope the ones who ordered can wait a bit longer this time, it should not take more then 1 week for stock issues to be resolved....thanks and sorry, i totally misunderstood when i tried to arrange this, its a mistake on my side!

You can still reserve/pay this lights, cause i don't think the stock will be huge, and based on the prices not sure if they will be available for too long, thanks and sorry again!

Edit, this i for the RC16 only, the R28 is in stock (limited)

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rats, right after I ordered and paid for direct shipping...however, you have helped me to save a ton of money over the last several months, and I really appreciate that. Thank you dazed1...

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible, what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.