pens anyone?

MrJino

Enlightened
Post your neat pens here!

Fisher shuttle pen. Has served me well.

GearHunter

Enlightened
The only Surefire I own, but it's with me all day everyday....
94E21EB4-A306-4A29-A555-8CE1333D9269_zpsfemxnsfr.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
RGRAY!!! Wowz! That is one impressive collection sir! Matthew Martin Dam clickie is my favorite of your collection. That would be just perfect for me. :poke:

Edit, I figured I would include my awesome pen. It is not as fly as yalls collections, but to me it is neat and I love it. Plus it weighs less than yalls! :)
Ladies and Gents, I introduce to you the Jetstream 0.38 by UNI. Can you say, Fine Tip?? :)

41B3EF27-BCA6-4946-881E-4BB3301526BB_zpsmnp8gobc.jpg

FA853327-DE17-496C-8388-B59A091E90E5_zps8dbiowys.jpg

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
How about a flashlight pen?

A no name clicky from a used car business with a Parker size cartridge given to me as a birthday present.

My daily is a Cross 3 way with a red and black ink cartridge. When todays kinder gentler recycled paper doesn't play well with kinder/gentler ink the .5mm pencil is real handy.

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
RGRAY!!! Wowz! That is one impressive collection sir! Matthew Martin Dam clickie is my favorite of your collection. That would be just perfect for me. :poke:
Thanks, the Damascus clicky is a one of a kind and my second favorite.
My favorite is the one of a kind Damascus, mammoth ivory, zirconium with gold top screw 500 series.

Great thread! Now maybe I can finally decide what pen I want
I highly recommend the Maxmadco's.
The only pens I use.

MrJino

Enlightened
Those are some amazing pens in here!

I got a few more in the mail, but nothing of that status.

I'm on the impossible search for a well made bolt action pen that takes montblanc fine line refills.... i think it's one of the best writing refills ever, even if it's short lived. Just so sweet to write with.
If that madmaxco (which is a great looking pen) could use monblanc refills, id have a few already.

How are the loyata (spelling) refills write?

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maxmadco pens also use Parker refills.
The Itoya is a gel (.07mm) refill.
It writes smooth and dark.
The only problem I've had was when I signed the back of a credit card the gel smeared.
I still prefer the Itoya over the Parker.

markr6

Flashaholic
I joined the pen fifteen club in 4th grade...ever since I've been hesitant to get back into pens

nbp

Flashaholic
Those are some amazing pens in here!

I got a few more in the mail, but nothing of that status.

I'm on the impossible search for a well made bolt action pen that takes montblanc fine line refills.... i think it's one of the best writing refills ever, even if it's short lived. Just so sweet to write with.
If that madmaxco (which is a great looking pen) could use monblanc refills, id have a few already.

How are the loyata (spelling) refills write?

I think the problem is that the fineliners really require a cap to keep them from drying out. Can you have a bolt action with a cap? I use the fineliners in my Prometheus pen but it has a cap.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the problem is that the fineliners really require a cap to keep them from drying out. Can you have a bolt action with a cap? I use the fineliners in my Prometheus pen but it has a cap.

Yes, I found this one takes the Fineliner too.

I think you would like the way the Itoya refill writes.

nbp

Flashaholic
My couple of cool pens. SF Pen II in pink, SF Pen III, Prometheus Alpha pen in EN Alu. I might let the pink one go here soon.

Pens_zpsbqnxfp6s.jpg