• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: (CLOSED) Kerberos Quad XP-G2 (R5-1C) Dropin ~1,700 lumens ** Price Reduced **

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same as my previous Kerberos (Kenji) Quad XP-G2 sale thread this continues with selling one of my last two cherished Kerberos drop-ins - the R5-1C.

xkrg2w.jpg

2qbxgg2.jpg

The Kerberos quad XP-G2 [R5-1C] is a beautiful cool white in the 6,500K range that I chose originally because I was impressed with the ArmyTek Predator [R5-1C] using an XM-L2 LED.

Example (from the ArmyTek Predator R5-1C beam tint)
Images taken from here

2cc7kz.jpg

6y2og5.jpg

My samples of the Quad XP-G2 [R5-1C]

vpumvl.jpg

2n7398w.jpg

More samples here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-comparisons&p=4280937&viewfull=1#post4280937

Of my top two Kerberos quads, the R5-1C is the brightest performer out of all the Kerberos quads I've owned, but I've decided to keep the R4-5C siding with the warmer tint.

2mme33m.jpg

This dropin technical details and price:

-- Will send Carclo 10621 spotlight optic and the 10622 spotlight tight optic unbonded for you to test your preferred beam pattern.
-- As 4.2V 5.6A modules - Do not exceed 4.2V such as 2XRCR or 2X18650. Only use ONE cell.
-- Runtime's given the 4.2V 5.6A draw spans 100% output to 70% output in approx 30 min using a single 3100mAh 18650.
-- Modes High (100%) > Med (40%) > Low (7%) [Resets to default high when not in use]
-- Modes are set using tail button half presses, under a second each making cycling through modes super fast.
-- No blink modes.
-- Blink warning for low voltage.
-- These dropins do not feature thermal protection. Do not run unattended.
-- These dropins must be heatsinked properly. Instructions are here.
-- These dropins do not feature reverse polarity protection (although I haven't confirmed). Insert battery POSITIVE end first to be safe.
-- Will come with a contact spring.

Keep in mind these are ultra high performance dropins and get HOT so be mindful if running them over 3 minutes continuous on high. Med is better for practicality.

Before purchasing be sure to check the beam output and beam tint examples here

Paid $220, pricing this dropin differently (higher bin R5 lumen rating, rare and exceptional cool white tint) (PayPal) (was $120) Now $100. Shipping not included - will use priority mail 2-3 day with tracking (Approx $6). Continental US only. A photo of the shipment will be made with the labelled package behind the USPS teller window, so once it's in the postal system it is out of my hands and I cannot accept further responsibility.

First to say "I'll take R5-1C!" takes it. A PM will follow and the thread status will be updated.

Purchase with confidence, I've sold 4 of these with good rep!
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...XPG-SOLD-OVEREADY-C2-SOLD-*closed*&highlight=
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...OLD)-Quad-Nichia-219-Dropin-1-100-lums-(SOLD)

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (OPENED) Kerberos Quad XP-G2 (R5-1C) Dropin ~1,700 lumens COOL WHITE LOVERS D

BUMP

Giving this 1 and only 1 price reduction, $120 firm + $6 shipping. It's now underpriced so grab it, otherwise it's going to be my backup. 1,700 lumens, probably one of the brightest single 18650 dropins out there (with practical run times to-boot! :thumbsup:)

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (OPENED) Kerberos Quad XP-G2 (R5-1C) Dropin ~1,700 lumens COOL WHITE LOVERS D

Wow nobody interested in a Kenji quad for $120? :D PM me if you have any questions or if you want to make an eBay style Make an Offer.

I just don't want to bump this thread continuously.

So...last bump.

BUMP

edeekeos

Enlightened

UGH the HML mode selection. If it was some sort of programmable FET driver I'd be on it!

GLWS looks like a BEAST

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was testing the drop after a year sitting in the pelican case, put it in a spare C2 and was gobsmacked at how fluorescent like cool-white the tint was. It's beautiful, bright and I love the beam color nuances showing just the ever slightest hints of light blue, light green and light purple.

[Redacted]

Last edited:

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

RE-OPENING

So I've decided to sell after-all. No reason other than it's going to sit back in the Pelican case and I'm like "WtF for?"

It's photons should be out in the wild blazing free!

NEW PRICE REDUCTION $100 (plus $6 priority shipping)

Let's do this.

Last edited:

slow2go

Newly Enlightened

I will take it.
Please send Paypal info .
Shipping to So.Calif.
Thanks
Slow

Paypal has been sent. Along with shipping info
Thanks

Last edited:

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

ok. pm incoming.

hockne

Newly Enlightened

I'll do back up. Lmk

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

Drop-in SOLD.

SHIPPED!

Last edited:

slow2go

Newly Enlightened

Received !!

Excellent Product.
Thanks again for the quick shipment and the extras.