A2 problems

toastystuff

Enlightened
Hi guys I have a 4 flats a2 aviator and I'm having a bit of a problem with it. At first glance it works ok but I noticed that even with the tailcap fully tightened or the tailswich fully pressed it seems the leds and main lamp are all iluminated at once. Is this normal? If not how can I fix it thx.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, normal.

4 flats = Awesome light. What color you have?

BTW: Not sure if you know it, but Lumens Factory has a nice upgrade bulb for it too. It really wakes it up.

Illum

Flashaholic
the HO-A2 doesn't work with the four flats, at least not for me. I had to hunt down a fivemega Strion socket as a viable replacement. they are great for the round A2 which happens to be the only incandescent still ready for duty at the house. Nice Koala socket and deep red LEDs

toastystuff

Enlightened
Str8stroke I have the ugly angry purple/blue wh version I hate the tint so much! Luckily I was able to track down a koala ring thx to nfferterly. Unfortunately it has gotten lost in the mail and I have no idea when I will finally receive it. I also managed to acquire a strion socket! All I'm missing now is a 2 way clips and cm shroud to make my a2 perfect!