What's in your pockets? Let's see those pocket dump photos!

GearHunter

Enlightened
BigWilly gave me this idea...we all have pockets full of that stuff we HAVE to have with us...lets see it.

Heres what I never leave the house without. The only thing missing from that pic is the iPhone 6+ I took the photo with.

E6513EBD-709E-4DC1-97A1-F6F90E31780B_zpsjfpzpjua.jpg

MrJino

Enlightened
I keep my stuff in a humidor in my closet. I choose while I'm dressing.

Fa Tre

Newly Enlightened
Been carrying a knife for the better part of 3.5 years now, but only recently added a light. Quite useful...not sure why it took me so long.
by -FA Tre-

MrJino

Enlightened
Been carrying a knife for the better part of 3.5 years now, but only recently added a light. Quite useful...not sure why it took me so long.
by -FA Tre-

Flashlights (for me anyways) have only been getting interesting the past few years as technology improves.

bykfixer

Flashaholic

2 flash drives, ear plugs, coins for various tasks, bushnell 22149 (replaces a Klarus P1A), door keys on fob (so if I lock my keys in the truck it'll unlock) and a $4 knife that just replaced a broken Buck.
It came with a nice wide edge already on it. Holds an edge as well as my expensive knives.

Ear plug case used to have the Mark Martin/Valvoline logos.

Last edited:

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
My current pocket setup:
kP6NU_A7IY12chcbksLgPWxqPgDDHjzxlzpVKTqgQaceGhResNohgMCLHMzdLifSm3MUHXcwmjpuYYVL0BwIaAZI1UxsoBnboB3R-0uF2-2RhJY60JHkanqON1iPx--HowGXmWO0HvkfnjU9XzlvLppt4yWB5UWc8irXxRl9atvIx9VOvoSTREaGwYUwspkFZbCDQm5Fm7eanksrwQjXukHYoV-dwMfStKny9JNJfZHVdmigflthJg24VapgxIcy4AibnOatRc_4QHrUhAaojbNOFpXKk--R3Jm8Ui4RCdGeh4JEdp1Ss0h4hASMYl6OF3l9SXhhzNx0i-vKU93xtKnQ9XgdlHIRFYEmvXKCaSrhzv8kZ-oTkbMx4Q1DfPPu73o3G9vUkjyUg1jYVKiJqJt7660gEjZKtt805mKfguON8-sEgxn6QNdcOHGyPsXnILLqKbYI0l0Rvf9b3BKaIUJVz6T0SLmgGJsDbCZJ5pzcCIDA1VgJ86on_EdJVPyKIurAhRxVEuOVmXW3IWQ_HwqD8FTodf-3cR4Yn8YWCYm9S65pRdid_U8ouDD9ePDrmNKN=w815-h613-no

Sinner Ti Tri-EDC
Kershaw Cryos 2 with brass lanyard bead
Car key with Merkeva 360 & Ti HangKey

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anything like a Ti or Copper chapstick holder/case/thing-a-ma-bob exist? That would be really cool. I was thinking kinda like those sleeves people make for bic lighters.

nbp

Flashaholic
Nice kit Levon, you have very good taste! Looks like you need another flashlight though, I see only one in there. ;)

Dell, your pic is broken it seems...

Does anything like a Ti or Copper chapstick holder/case/thing-a-ma-bob exist? That would be really cool. I was thinking kinda like those sleeves people make for bic lighters.

I saw one in a photo around here just the other day...have to remember where that was... :thinking:

Levon

Newly Enlightened
Nice kit Levon, you have very good taste! Looks like you need another flashlight though, I see only one in there. ;)

Thank you, I have a Muyshondt Aeon incoming, that should raise up the game a little bit ;)

nbp

Flashaholic
Indeed, the Aeons are wonderful lights! I have had a couple Aeons, an Ion, a Nautilus, a Mako. Enrique's lights bow to no one!

Levon

Newly Enlightened
Levon, what is that tactical pen name/brand?

It's a Maxmadco Bolt action pen ! Best pen in the world in my opinion, but I wouldn't call it tactical. It's more of a well built classy edc pen.