Acebeam H10 head torch mt-g2 2000 lumen

wormyian

Newly Enlightened
Not sure why no one really talks much about this light but i have 3 zebralight torches peztal plus others and the H10 is my favourite on the beach only need to use it on the setting below max and its more than bright enough for what i need and i find the MT-G2 really good .
Seems like lots of torches out at the moment all the same using xml t2 this one stands out from the rest for sure

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know if the bezel is press for on these ?
I'd like to dedome one if its possible to reach the emitter without damaging the light. If not I won't buy one hah :)

insanefred

Enlightened
Does anyone know if the bezel is press for on these ?
I'd like to dedome one if its possible to reach the emitter without damaging the light. If not I won't buy one hah :)

I manage you instill at nuclear power plant in my H10, now I get 80,000,258 lumens for 19 years.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally gave in to buy the Acebeam H10.
I have a Armytek Tiara C1, and the Acebeam is so much better all around.
The second setting on the Acebeam H10 is close to the high setting on the Armytek Tiara C1.
I needed a headlight that takes 18650 batteries for the longer runtime.

wormyian

Newly Enlightened
I finally gave in to buy the Acebeam H10.
I have a Armytek Tiara C1, and the Acebeam is so much better all around.
The second setting on the Acebeam H10 is close to the high setting on the Armytek Tiara C1.
I needed a headlight that takes 18650 batteries for the longer runtime.

i use my acebeam daily on the beach and i have a zebralight 602 600 and 600d mkiii i take a zebralight as a back up but the h10 is awesome only need it on 500 lumen and like you say the light it emits is so much better and easier to see and it lasts about 2.5 to 3hrs awesome light.
dont know why other torches dont use this powerful cree mt-g2

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone confirm/deny whether the bezel is press fit or screwed on?
I'm a big fan of the yellowy tint of dedomed MTG2s & might pick one of these up if access to the emitter is possible.
Cheerz.