• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Saabluster OSTS Nightmaster

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WITHDRAWN
For sale is a Nightmaster made by user Saabluster (Maker of the Deft-X etc.. do we really need an introduction?), which I purchased from him couple months ago.

I have used this light quite a few times, it's fun, pure throw and compact. it has light dents around the bezel from being handled in campgrounds this summer. Nothing major though, it has less than one hour runtime

WITHDRAWN - PRICE IS $145.00 shipped to conus

US only for this one please, including shipping to conus
First I'll take it gets it and takes precedence over any other forms of communication

Here are more details about this light:

The OSTS Night Master is an extremely intense long throw LED flashlight for hunting and law enforcement work or wherever an extremely powerful handheld and pocketable thrower is needed.

The collimation type is aspheric which features a spot only type beam without any sidespill light.
This light is in the top ten for longest throwing LED flashlight beams in the world. At its size however it is number one.

There is nothing else even remotely close to the intensity of this beam in this size class. There is always a lot of talk about lumens in regards to flashlight power.
Keep in mind however that how many lumens a light has does not give any indication of how well a particular light will throw or how far the beam will go.
When it comes to throw the measurment you want to know is the candela as noted in specs as cd or Kcd which means thousand candela.
The OSTS Night Master is rated at 204Kcd which written another way is 204,000cd.
This listing is for the white light version of the OSTS Night Master (exists also in red and green)

Specs 204Kcd ANSI beam distance 903 meters Runs on 2xCR123, 2x protected RCR123(rechargable) or one rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion cell although power will be reduced with an 18650 TypeIII anodized finish

Dimensions: 160mm(Length)x 53mm(Head)x 27mm(housing) Weight: 252-gram weight not including battery or other accessories

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Saabluster OSTS Nightmaster

Not sure, I will check when I get home
Tint is neutral on the warm side, very similar to my Deft X which sports a Nichia 219
Here is a beamshot, I live in SF so it's pretty well lit around me, though you can clearly see the beam, laser style, hitting the tree in the distance that is about 100 yards from my house

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Saabluster OSTS Nightmaster

Led may be XR-E, not 100% sure
tint changes with focus, from cool to warm - due to the aspheric lens

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Always wanted one of these,
Are they still available on the website?

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

It shows out of stock on the website
If it does not sell soon I will withdraw it..

Last edited: