IS IT OUT THERE? Recommendation

rdnesh69

Newly Enlightened
I've been searching, oh I've been searching. I just can't seem to find it, is it real or am I a dreamer.

TITANIUM

1x18650

REAR CLICKY (tail)

POCKET CLIP

500-800 lm++ HIGH
Or
850-1000 lm + TURBO

COMPACT - 4-5.5 in. X 1 in.

Please help me,I need this light.. [emoji6]

rdnesh69

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased the airola titanium from wallbuys. Will I regret it, enjoy it?

Scourie

Enlightened
Sunwayman C25C Ti? Almost fits, but I'm not sure about the switch operation. And there's no clip, but apart from that...

Rob

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK,
rdnesh69,

not w/clip included - and as is, a 350lu max - but D26 / P60 compatible, 18650 or 2x CR123A, at the crazy price of $99 ...

The Lumens Factory Seraph SP-6 Ti, Titanium limited XP-G2, S2 LED

(Lumens Factory MAY be able to supply a high-output 3-level D26 / P60, if you ask).

rdnesh69

Newly Enlightened
Just some real quick ideas if you don't find what you are looking for and want more of a custom light.
I suggest looking into a Sinner Triple if you can find one. Heck of a deal.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?410432-Show-off-your-Sinners!

Luter can make you anything you want. This is just a idea. But they are really custom lights too.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...0-Multi-color-18650-run-Now-also-angle-option
The sinner looks ideal, what's the going rate on one? Trying to stay closer to 2,3,400.

rdnesh69

Newly Enlightened
OK,
rdnesh69,

not w/clip included - and as is, a 350lu max - but D26 / P60 compatible, 18650 or 2x CR123A, at the crazy price of $99 ...

The Lumens Factory Seraph SP-6 Ti, Titanium limited XP-G2, S2 LED

(Lumens Factory MAY be able to supply a high-output 3-level D26 / P60, if you ask).
What's the head diameter on that bad boy?

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
You want to use the light constant on, or "just" for bursts usually?

Because in that size the body has to act as heatsink and that is the main reason they are made from aluminium
(yes, yes, also weight, cost and ease of machining, but still ... the thermal capabilities of alum are quite important)

rdnesh69

Newly Enlightened
You want to use the light constant on, or "just" for bursts usually?

Because in that size the body has to act as heatsink and that is the main reason they are made from aluminium
(yes, yes, also weight, cost and ease of machining, but still ... the thermal capabilities of alum are quite important)
The super high or turbo world certainly only be for bursts, but I want the capability if I need it. I'm fully aware of titaniums restrictions, and perceived benefits[emoji41]. I realize that's probably why there isn't more out there that fits the bill. I guess I just assume that everybody who spends what I do or am willing to, on lights is enough of a flashaholic to understand the limits of specialty materials, power sources and the like. Apparently not enough of them for manufacturers to just throw out specialty material pocket burners for people to blow up... [emoji25] Actually as I'm writing I'm thinking about how a few off them are doing the auto stepdown from turbo. I think that's a great way to regulate the less informed.