Anyone have their eyes on something for Cyber Monday?

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
:popcorn: I'm thinking of buying a Fenix of some sort ... maybe that fat, short little EDC RCR123 thing. :naughty:

You? :confused:

y0y0y

Newly Enlightened
trying to find a deal on zebralight h600fd iii, but another forum member has posted about pwm on various models.!!

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want the New little Fenix but not out till the 4th but all hype about these silly days like Black Friday,just a way for a retailer to clear the rubbish they no longer want.

Senator

Newly Enlightened
bykfixer...While I'm not criticizing your purchase (I'm half tempted myself), I'm wondering how I missed the flashlight's jump to HD technology:

According to the product description: "Quality optics with stunning HD clarity"

If I wait until next year, will the 4K flashlights be out by then? :grin2:

Sen

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Beamhead, yes that's a pic of the famous Squeeze w/ Cheese from The Squeeze Inn on Power Inn Rd in Sacramento. Come to think of it, 12/21/2015 is not only National Flashlight Day, but it's also National Hamburger Day according to Wikipedia. Perhaps I'll grub on a burger that day for lunch, then await darkness w/ my soon to be owned Nitecore EC4SW - that I just pulled the trigger on...PS. I like the Squeeze Inn's old slogan, "A burger without cheese is like a hug without the squeeze."

bykfixer

Flashaholic
bykfixer...While I'm not criticizing your purchase (I'm half tempted myself), I'm wondering how I missed the flashlight's jump to HD technology:

According to the product description: "Quality optics with stunning HD clarity"

If I wait until next year, will the 4K flashlights be out by then? :grin2:

Sen

I dunno man,
I just jumped into 1080 world so until you mentioned it that description went right over my head un-noticed. lol
But you're right...that is a bit over the top.

I guess they use really good plastic lenses?

I bought it for the red ring light actually. Yet I think it was the tail stander thread that subliminaly caused me to pull the trigger.

Last edited:

LedTed

Enlightened
I'm thinking about changing over from the AA battery format to the 123 format for my EDC. I found a NitEye MSC10 for about $25.00. The MSC10 has: infinite ramping, rear clicky, and can tail stand. However, the MSC10 does not come with a clip. So I passed.

s.myrr

Newly Enlightened
Found a US seller for the Nitecore EC4SW, thinking of pulling the trigger today for $83 delivered; not too shabby...

Will be interesting to see how that compares to the EC4S.

I would love to have seen some deals for a Zebra...

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
A friend bought a Bushnell at a Wallfart heading out to Zion canyon.

Nice light for the money. Solid, good throw. I almost got one, but had an HDS on me...

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
YAY! BatteryJunction just shipped my EC4SW out yesterday! I love it when a company under-promises and over-delivers. Their initial estimate was to receive the light on 12/15/2015. It's in DHL's system now on its way...