• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Convoy S2+ triple nichia 219c - SOLD

vinte77

Enlightened
FS: Convoy S2+ triple nichia 219c

For sale:
1) the host is a convoy S2+ 18350, titanium pocket clip, 10507 carclo optic w/ orange gitd posts, and a/r lense

2) the LE is a Nichia 219c 80+ CRI 5000K LED triple on copper noctigon, FET + 7135 driver w/ the BLF A6 firmware, copper beryllium springs on the driver and copper braid bypass on the switch

The light should get somewhere around 2000 lumens on high with a high drain battery. I'm looking to get $90 paypalled and shipped. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Here's the summary for the UI:
2 mode groups: To change mode groups, rapidly switch the driver off 15+ times to enter the configuration group. The light will then blink twice, pause, then blink twice again. You want to switch the light off between the first set of blinks, which means that you want to switch the light off after the first blink you see. BLF A6 uses a timed step-down of only 45 seconds. The step-down takes you from turbo to the next lower level. In addition to this thermal step-down, the BLF A6 also steps down as its battery voltage wanes. It steps down one level at a time, until the final step down from moonlight turns the flashlight off completely. Low-voltage cutoff occurs at 2.9v.

?Group 1: Moonlight - Low - Medium1 - Medium2 - High1 - High2 - Turbo
?Group 2: Low - Medium - High - Turbo

Other options:

?default - memory is not enabled.
?Memory can be enabled (rapidly turn the light off 15 times in a row) The light will then begin to blink in pairs of two blinks. In the middle of the second pair (the third blink), switch the light off. Memory will then be toggled on or off.

?A short tap (<0.5s) goes forward to the next mode
?A medium tap (0.5s--1.5s) goes back to the previous mode
?If you go back past the "moonlight" mode, you can enter some of the hidden modes:
?Strobe (10 Hz)
?Bike Flasher
?Battery Check / Beacon

List Date: 11/25/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Convoy S2+ triple nichia 219c
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice catch! Change your mind, I will buy it of if someone is making them?

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I absolutely love this light. Great Tint and nicely spaced levels of light. Great job on modding this one. Thank You....Robert

vinte77

Enlightened
Robert, glad you like it. Tixx, if I build another one similar to this build I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Latest posts