• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD HO-A2 bulbs) Last HDS withdrawn.

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD I'm slowly going through things, finding parts for lights I no longer own... :eek: Here's four Lumensfactory HO-A2 bulbs, bought about 5 years ago, that have been sitting in a box since then. Opened only to verify what they were, good thing I looked, a 5th box had a stock SF A2 bulb in it... First "I'll take it" here followed by prompt Paypal gets 'em. Price includes shipping to your U.S. only address, please. $40.00 for the 4, I'd rather not separate... :) On to the pics! Thanks for looking. SOLD

***HDS Clickies below HO-A2 bulbs***
IMG_0348.jpg

Okay, in the interest of not creating a bunch of different sales threads, here's three different HDS Clickies. ***SOLD***A 140N with the 219 emitter that fell short of Henry calling them High CR-I. It has Acme threads, the candle mode firmware, and a polished bezel. Comes with decorative clip as pictured. Raised tailcap, can be swapped for the flush one in the photos. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED with the tailcap swap, I only have one... $130.00 shipped USPS to your U.S. only door. ***SOLD***

WITHDRAWN- A 200lm XP-G clicky. No candle mode, but it is Acme threaded. Bezel is tumbled/ matte from Henry. Throwy, snow white tint. Beautiful beam. Also comes with decorative clip. Also option for flush tailcap, first come first served just like above, only have one... Same price, $130.00 same shipping details. WITHDRAWN
SPF-From the second run of the Hyper Reds, a Red Cerakoted Clicky. Threads can be found in the Group Buy and Passaround section. There is some of Phaserburn's diffuser film on the lens right now, I put it there, I can take it off before shipping if you like. It really smooths the beam out, it's rather focused in stock configuration. Either way you want it. Same flush button option as above, again, first come first served. These were $299.00 before Cerakote, this will be yours for $275.00. Same shipping details as above. First "I'll take it" here in this thread, followed by prompt Paypal gets them. Thanks for looking! :) SPF

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: WTS- HO-A2 bulbs

Yaaay for me. I'll send payment today I'm busy with pumking pie and Apple rolls right now. Happy thx giving.

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: SPf HO-A2 bulbs

Toasty apparently had some trouble with my Paypal address- Would someone kindly volunteer to send me $1.00 via Paypal so I can verify that my account still works to take incoming payments? I'll send it right back, I promise... :)

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: SPf HO-A2 bulbs

Okay, Paypal works fine. Toasty has a little while, and then these are available again. Str8stroke, you still interested?

davidkoleda

Newly Enlightened
Re: (SOLD HO-A2 bulbs) Added three HDS Clickies!!!

Is the 200 hds clicky available to ship in Italy?

And if it is, may I get 12hrs to decide whether to buy it or not? Thanks!

Last edited:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: (SOLD HO-A2 bulbs) Added three HDS Clickies!!!

:paypal: Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and keep the film on there. If I have a problem with it, I can remove it (but I doubt it).