Replacement bulb for Maglite Rechargeable

tadbik

Enlightened
I know this has probably been asked before but can someone tell me what bulbs are available to improve performance of the Maglite Rechargeable and where to buy them.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dave

oxanen

Newly Enlightened
Dave - First I'd figure out which model bulb(s) you already use for your light. Here'e a link to a page that has pictures of both bulbs. The newer of the two is supposed to be 33% brighter than the old, and from what I can tell it's a pretty distinctive difference. If you already have the newer bulb and are looking for more than that, Mark_Larson was referring to the WA01160 lamp made by WelchAllyn. These aren't sold retail, and you just missed a group buy. If I have extras I'll PM you and maybe you can try one out if you'd like.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
ditto on the WA01160
accept no substitutes.
get one and you will never go back to stock.
(well maybe as a spare)

tadbik

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
oxanen said:
Dave - First I'd figure out which model bulb(s) you already use for your light. Here'e a link to a page that has pictures of both bulbs. The newer of the two is supposed to be 33% brighter than the old, and from what I can tell it's a pretty distinctive difference. If you already have the newer bulb and are looking for more than that, Mark_Larson was referring to the WA01160 lamp made by WelchAllyn. These aren't sold retail, and you just missed a group buy. If I have extras I'll PM you and maybe you can try one out if you'd like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I appreciate that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

VMamie

Newly Enlightened
Can't you just go to walamp.com and buy these bulbs? They're listed... I am a noob though so please correct my ignorance.

Also, flashlightlens.com is about to have Mag charger with WA01160 and UCL lens combo for $115. Is that a good deal?

Thanks in advance.
V!~!~!

litho123

Enlightened
VMamie -

Right now a February WA group buy is taking orders. The WA 01160 bulb is 3.00 each plus a bit for shipping out to you. You're more than welcome to join in on the group buy.

RE: $115.00 combo from flashlightlens.com.
IMO, The price is a very fair price. Some websites are charging that much just for the magcharger without the bulb upgrade and UCL lens.

Greg

Latest posts