Name the most number of a single model flashlight that you own.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
.... and what is the deal with this obsession?

I started collecting the incandescent Maglite solitares back in the 90s. I liked the little size and the fact they were higher quality and can be used for a keychain light. I didn't even realize the flashoholic symptoms back then, but yes, I had a problem. :sweat:

So that model is the one that I own the most of. I have like 7 of them. We are talking 14 beautiful lumens combined!!!!! WoW !!

Then I found this forum and everything changed. So I've added extensively to my collection and I think my runner up is the Fenix E05 ... I have 3 blackies and 2 stainless. 3rd place goes to the Sunwayman C20C .... 4 of them.

I figure if one is good, 4,5,6 or 7 is better!! :touche: Am I right??

You ??

bykfixer

Flashaholic
7 Coast HP7 lights. One of each model in available color(s).

Woulda been 9 but the pair of LED Lenser-Coast HP 7's I bought online were stolen property and ended up becoming confiscated by the US gov't.

Now I did not know that when I bought them.

But tbh I do not know how many mini mags I have. I started to say 10, but remembered the one in the garage, the one in my briefcase and all those aaa ones...15? 20?... I prefer the incan with drop ins.

Wait, just remembered a couple more mini mags....

Last edited:

MX421

Enlightened
When i first started looking into LED flashlight, i got a few tektite lights and got some for the kids. Over the years, they didn't like the twist interface and have give the lights back to me, I figure i have about 8 of those including the aluminum versions. Thats the most of any lights i think.

Speaking of meandering, I now have a few of those Coast 3XAAA 12XLED lights that no one wants and they go to my "flashlight shelf". I have at least three of those now. I hate those things, but the low output is good for the baby who likes to look into the beams. I usually put in some weak batteries and she is good to look into them. Perhaps i can find a way to modify them so they only use one battery and are always low.

The second wave was finding some Leupold lights on clearance that i had one of the models for. Since they were being discontinued, i bought as many as my budget would allow. Between the two models, i probably have 5 or 6 of those. I was looking into modding them, but the upcoming baby has stopped such decadent projects...

Other than that, i usually buy back up lights for lights i really like. I have a BLF A6 and two on the way. So 3 total, but at least one of those will probably wind up being a gift.

I think i now have two Convoy C2s, three if you count the one i bought the wife. I'll probably get some more of those for gifts and will probably wind up with a couple more in the process.

I have a few AA mini mags, but some of them are damaged by alkaleak batteries.

In the future, I'll probably get a couple PD35s to back up the one i already have, but not at normal price...

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
I own a dozen E01's or so, scattered here and there. I have a problem with SF C2's as well, seven at last count. Two Crosshair, one Oveready Fire red, and four "users"...

magellan

Honorary Aussie
LOL !!!

Great thread idea and the logical extension to my dupes thread!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
A true flashaholics thread!

These are some of the lights where I have not just dupes or triplicates, but quadruplicates or quintuplicates.

Front row, left to right:

5 TnC Extreme Micro CR2 lights (in medium gray, dark gray, and black)
4 Fenix E99 Ti AAA lights

Middle row, left to right:

4 Maratac Copper AAA's (includes V.1, 2, & 3).
4 Photon Fanatic Double Grooved titaniums (2 DLC and 2 non-DLC)

Back row, left to right:

5 Maratac stainless AAA's
4 Maratac CR123A Rev. 2 coppers

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Another group of lights with quadruples and quintuples, this time with my collection of titanium and brass battery holders I have quadruples and quintuples of (and two triples). In the back are 6 titanium CR123A holders (not exactly duplicates but all CR123A size):

Front row, left to right:

4 titanium 10180 holders, 4 Steve Ku titanium 10180 holders, some more brass and Ti holders

Second row, left to right:

5 Lummi Orb CR2 lights, 4 in aluminum, 1 in silver

Third row, left to right:

4 Photon Fanatic CR2 Task Lights, 4 Jil Lite JCR2's in medium gray, dark gray, and black

Fourth row:

6 titanium CR123A holders in different styles

Last edited:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow, magellan, good taste.

My first flashlight was a Maratac AAA. I have purchased 10 since joining CPF, 9 Cu, Vinh modded 3, 2 of those and 3 stock I gave away, so gifted 5. Anyway, this is why 2 is really 1.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Thanks!

My Maratac AAA stainless is a regular EDC light for me. I love the copper ones too but they are shelf queens. And I just got two titaniums now that they're back in stock.

Just noticed the sale is still on for the pre-production run on the Ti's so ordered two more.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
.... and what is the deal with this obsession?

I started collecting the incandescent Maglite solitares back in the 90s. I liked the little size and the fact they were higher quality and can be used for a keychain light. I didn't even realize the flashoholic symptoms back then, but yes, I had a problem. :sweat:

So that model is the one that I own the most of. I have like 7 of them. We are talking 14 beautiful lumens combined!!!!! WoW !!

Then I found this forum and everything changed. So I've added extensively to my collection and I think my runner up is the Fenix E05 ... I have 3 blackies and 2 stainless. 3rd place goes to the Sunwayman C20C .... 4 of them.

I figure if one is good, 4,5,6 or 7 is better!! :touche: Am I right??

You ??

I like Mags too. Here's about 2/3 of my collection of AA's and a few AAA's, which includes several rare colors and patterns (like the weinrot or wine red, shimmer blue, dark orange, copper, charcoal, and light pink):

Last edited:

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
Very impressive!!! :)

I can see I'm not nearly as sick as some of you are. :sick: I need to get on the ball! :green:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Veleno Ds
38DD ti (ice blue tritium) 10180
40DD ss (green tritium) 10180
40DD Damascus (ice blue tritium) 10180
44DD ti (green tritium) 10220
QDD ti (green tritium) 10180
QDD #0172 brushed ss (green tritium) 10180
QDD #0422 brushed ss (green tritium) 10180
QD2 black ss (green tritium) 10180
QD2 brushed ss (green tritium 10180
QD2 brushed ss (blue tritium) 10180
QD2 brushed ss (yellow tritium) 10180
QD2 brushed ss (green tritium) 10180

Last edited:

LedTed

Enlightened
I had eight (8) NiteCore D11.2 flashlights. But, now I'm down to four (4).

QHXTgwalYCuC7z58bOZ0PeK2lKX64V5dlnwqFWUuZQ=w554-h739-no

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Veleno Ds
38DD ti (ice blue tritium) 10180
40DD ti (green tritium) 10180
40DD Damascus (ice blue tritium) 10180
44DD ti (green tritium) 10220
QDD ti (green tritium) 10180
QDD #0172 brushed ss (green tritium) 10180
QDD #0422 brushed ss (green tritium) 10180
QD2 brushed ss (blue tritium) 10180
QD2 brushed ss (yellow tritium) 10180
QD2 brushed ss (green tritium) 10180

Quite a lineup of Ku's and Veleno's you have there. I have one of each but don't have all the trit colors you have. About the only thing I don't see is a Dogbone.