Advice for '99 Honda CRV

Newly Enlightened
So far I have installed a heavy duty relay and have been using either Philips xtreme power, GE Nighthawk platinums, or Osram Hyper Rallye 70/65 in the H4/9003 format. Is there anything else I can do to improve the stock lighting or is the most I can get without adding aux lights.

Thanks in advance

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far I have installed a heavy duty relay and have been using either Philips xtreme power, GE Nighthawk platinums, or Osram Hyper Rallye 70/65 in the H4/9003 format. Is there anything else I can do to improve the stock lighting or is the most I can get without adding aux lights.

You're in a fairly northern latitude, but sun, car wash chemicals, road grit, and pollutants may have taken their toll on your headlamps. Those headlamps are 16+ years old! You may be due for a new set of factory headlamps (not aftermarket!).

Newly Enlightened
You're in a fairly northern latitude, but sun, car wash chemicals, road grit, and pollutants may have taken their toll on your headlamps. Those headlamps are 16+ years old! You may be due for a new set of factory headlamps (not aftermarket!).

Ah the headlamps are basically new/clear since the car sat in the garage for its life.