Recommend me a black and goldaccented knife to add to my edc...

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
So...i recently started customizing a black 6p I got...then Im now trying to build a color themed edc around it. So far i have a black and rosegold casio gshock, pilot falcon pen, and the 6p.

I was thinking a black and gold leverletto to give it a slightly classier feel...

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
I would think you might get more recommendations in the Knives subforum. I'll move it over there since you seem to have the lighting, timekeeping, and writing aspects of your EDC sorted... :) To keep on topic, maybe a William Henry? Dressy not tactical, not sure of your wants...

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can get a custom Buck 112 or 113 from their custom shop. Have it with brass, water buffalo handles, then either a 420 black oxide blade or a satin S30V. Price isn't to bad as well. Quite a few customs of course. Or find some other knife with brass and have ebony scales or something along those lines made. Boker had some Damascus ones that might work as well.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Many knifes have titanium parts, which can be anodized to a "gold" color.

Scales are also commonly available in any number of substances that appear dark or black in color ... G10, micarta, carbon fiber, wood, etc, etc ... either stock or custom.

Combine the two, for your preferred color combo :)

Latest posts