Substitute for Nitecore HC30

Clm65

Newly Enlightened
About a month or so ago I committed to Gearbest's pre-sale deal for a bead-blasted titanium Olight S1 Ti with a free Nitecore HC30 headlamp. I was looking for a headlamp to use at work, and I liked the S1 Ti, so this seemed like a win-win situation. Late last week I get an email from GB saying that the HC30 is not in stock and I could either wait for it to come in, I could select another headlamp (price difference to be charged or refunded), or I can cancel my order and get store credit. They have the Fenix HL55 for about the same price, so I selected that as the replacement. Then I get another email saying the HL55 is not in stock either, and would I like to select another item. My response was that I would rather wait for either the HC30 or the HL55, whichever becomes available first (I'm not in a big hurry). Today I got another email suggesting I pick an alternate replacement. I responded with the Nitecore HC50, but stressed that the previous 2 selections are preferred if still an option. I'm curious what reply I get now.

I'm not trying to make this into a "jeers to GB" thread, but I'm curious if anyone else ordered this package and is going through this same process. I would also like to know if anyone sees a comparable headlamp on the Gb website. I was looking for something in the 800-1000 lumen range with a 18650 battery, no separate battery pack, and capable of being used on a hard hat.

mods: if this is the wrong place for this thread, please move as appropriate.