• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Ti-PDS, Muyshondt Nautilus, Gatlight, Misc AAAs

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone,

I'm really getting out of the custom flashlight scene and so I apologize that some of these I don't even remember the name for them. I purchased them so long ago and they've been sitting in my safe ever since. Finally decided it's time to start finish liquidating them so that other people can enjoy them.

I will cover USPS priority shipping on all lights. I'd prefer to do no international sales right now. The last light I sold internationally hasn't shown up yet to the buyer and I'd prefer to avoid dealing with that and customs again for now if I can.

1. McGizmo Ti-PDS. This was my "user" McGizmo, so it's got some signs of wear on the surface. I'm sure it would clean up just fine with a nice polish, I don't see any deep scratches or anything like that. It mostly just rode in my pocket. Other than that it's a great light, works perfectly. Happy to answer any other questions about it.

Asking $480 SOLD.

JuX507t.jpg

u4ZXDkw.jpg

0f0PJ6k.jpg

2. Muyshondt Nautilus. This is the 2-stage version that takes the CR123. That's about all I know about it. I haven't used this one hardly at all, mostly just sat in my safe.

Asking $280 SOLD.

mtyZZRm.jpg

2RMyVyv.jpg

3. Gatlight v3 Ti. I originally purchased this Gatlight here on the forums. The only thing "wrong" with it is that the original owner had misplaced one of the screws. They replaced it with a different screw. It's barely noticable, but if you look it has 1 different screw that has a torx head instead of the other hex heads. I included a picture of it. Otherwise great light. Serial number #25. I'm sure it's easy to track down the right screw if it bothers you.

Asking $275 Now $225!.

smOTUGx.jpg

ZtajSyX.jpg

pwGuX4L.jpg

f16DMsf.jpg

4. McGizmo Sapphire 25 #1. I used and carried this so it will show surface wear, but works great. Sure it would clean up with a polish but this was a user.

Asking $70 SOLD.

5jVOudW.jpg

5. McGizmo Sapphire 25 #2. I used and carried this so it will show surface wear, but works great. Sure it would clean up with a polish but this was a user.

Asking $70 SOLD.

p7U6KH6.jpg

6. I forget the name of this light, but it's the multicolored anodized version. I have the smaller mini version of it in plain Ti, but this version takes AAA. If anyone can remember the name of these and help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Asking $60 SOLD

qGhCuXU.jpg

7. Yet again another AAA that I forget the name of :( This is the original version that does not have the trit in the end cap. It's got sort of a dull gray finish on it and is in excellent condition.

Asking $40 SOLD

wAH9xoL.jpg

0MyeScX.jpg

8. Ti Piccolo. This one operates by unscrewing the threads rather than screwing it in. It's got 2 stages and a green trit in the end.

Asking $50 SOLD

KQHjKRI.jpg

8kxQAbJ.jpg

Last edited:

phosphor22

Enlightened
I'll take the #6 - thanks - backup for piccolo, please!
thanks

Last edited:

phosphor22

Enlightened
Thanks kindly! - am sending Paypal momentarily for #6
PayPal sent - thanks again

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, oh man! I missed a phenomenal sale!
Well, congrats to the seller. And super congrats to some lucky buyers!

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Backup on any of the AAA lights, especially the Muyshondt… looks like a great way to try one out~