• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Goinggear.com - Olight S1-Br Brass Exclusive Limited Edition Neutral White Flashlight

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
You've probably seen those on social media, our site, emails, etc., but we've never formally announced them anywhere. Now that we have our grubby hands on them and they are in stock and ready to ship, we figured it was about time to spread the word.

The S1-Br is the third limited edition of the super popular Olight S1 Baton and is exclusive to Going Gear.

The S1-Br is available in a raw, uncoated brass with stainless steel hardware or a clear PVD coated body with blue hardware. Similar to the S1-Cu Raw, the S1-Br Raw will develop a tarnish over time. While not as pronounced as the tarnish that copper develops, raw brass will still patina to a great looking, individualized finish. The flame from the Going Gear logo is laser engraved opposite the side switch.

Like the regular S1, you still have a blinding high output (480 lumens on max), low output (0.5 lumens on moonlight), magnetic tailcap, TIR optic, great interface, compact size, and soft silicone button that made the original S1 one of Olight's most popular lights ever. The brass body is accented with a silver-colored stainless steel bezel and switch ring on the Raw version and blue PVD coated bezel and switch ring on the PVD version. Both versions come with a sturdy, deep-carry stainless steel pocket clip.

Both versions are in stock and ready to ship!

Olight S1-Br Raw Brass
Olight S1-Br PVD Brass

recDNA

Flashaholic
You've probably seen those on social media, our site, emails, etc., but we've never formally announced them anywhere. Now that we have our grubby hands on them and they are in stock and ready to ship, we figured it was about time to spread the word.

The S1-Br is the third limited edition of the super popular Olight S1 Baton and is exclusive to Going Gear.

The S1-Br is available in a raw, uncoated brass with stainless steel hardware or a clear PVD coated body with blue hardware. Similar to the S1-Cu Raw, the S1-Br Raw will develop a tarnish over time. While not as pronounced as the tarnish that copper develops, raw brass will still patina to a great looking, individualized finish. The flame from the Going Gear logo is laser engraved opposite the side switch.

Like the regular S1, you still have a blinding high output (480 lumens on max), low output (0.5 lumens on moonlight), magnetic tailcap, TIR optic, great interface, compact size, and soft silicone button that made the original S1 one of Olight's most popular lights ever. The brass body is accented with a silver-colored stainless steel bezel and switch ring on the Raw version and blue PVD coated bezel and switch ring on the PVD version. Both versions come with a sturdy, deep-carry stainless steel pocket clip.

Both versions are in stock and ready to ship!

Olight S1-Br Raw Brass
Olight S1-Br PVD Brass

What is the led?

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
Old old thread. I know. This is a long shot but does anyone have one of these Olight S1 in brass they would sell me? Please pm me

archimedes

Flashaholic
Old old thread. I know. This is a long shot but does anyone have one of these Olight S1 in brass they would sell me? Please pm me

Please don't bump stale threads with personal requests.

The proper place for those on CPF is WTB threads.