TM36vnM: a Torch That Looks Like a Laser!

Minamoto Kobayashi

Newly Enlightened
Vinhnguyen54, a great flashlight modder from Candle Power Forum, has modded for me the Nitecore TN36 flashlight:

TM36vnM Limited Edition - The 1M Lux Reflector Thrower

The result is amazing!

Here is the torch:

9fwfcN.jpg

KGbrSM.jpg

Here is some shots from my apartment building terrace:

SaPFZl.jpg

ZIvfob.jpg

xfcyB7.jpg

csBYj7.jpg

.. and this is a shot inside my sitting room:

iZHNn5.jpg

Unfortunately, the photos do not give enough justice, but I can assure you that is something of phenomenal.
The church belltower is about 300 meters far away from my home, and the top part was lighted like a stadium!
This thrower reach the astonishing power near 1 MLux !!!
The robustness of the torch and the generous custom battery pack offer a long duty cycle and a surprisingly extended autonomy.

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TN36UTvn: a Torch That Looks Like a Laser!

Vinh Nguyen is a Magician!
He bends, and amplifies light!

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Re: TN36UTvn: a Torch That Looks Like a Laser!

Nice shot...but an usually mistake on the model: Nitecore TM36 and not the Thrunite TN36.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pictures! Glad you're having fun with the night!

ven

Flashaholic
Vinh is the daddy, congrats on an amazing light made even more amazing!!! Just think of the fun lighting (annoying) people 1km away :laughing:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh is the daddy, congrats on an amazing light made even more amazing!!! Just think of the fun lighting (annoying) people 1km away :laughing:

I got one of these for myself! Take it in the car all the time. I think someday I am going to get in trouble with the law.

star_c_star

Enlightened
The TM36vnM is an amazing flashlight, with its approximately 1 million candela throw.

I also have a regular TM36, which is a highly rated thrower with about twice the lumens of the TN36vnM. However, its beam seems much wider and weaker than the TM36vnM's beam.

Latest posts