Wow I just got my Arc AA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool4light

Newly Enlightened
It is an impresive light, i love it! nice addition to my Arc AAA.
now all i wish is that arc would make an arc AAAA but that's just the flashaholic in me talking. cause as soon as the arc AAAA came out i would be wishing for another one even smaller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
but that is the nature of a flashaholic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif always wishing for more.

paulr

Flashaholic
The Arc AAAA battery holders show up on ebay or BST now and then. More rare are the "N" battery holders, which are a tiny bit thicker than the AAA holders but noticably shorter. Really though, if you want something smaller than an Arc AAA, the next stop is a coin cell light.

Mark_Larson

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
paulr said:
Really though, if you want something smaller than an Arc AAA, the next stop is a coin cell light.

[/ QUOTE ] How about a Keylux? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've never seen an N cell holder - not even Larry's. Could you point me to a couple of links?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Larry produced the NLS late last year. I'm not supposed to put it on my website (his asking), but I do have a picture I can share.

tvodrd2.jpg

This picture shows the NLS in my hand. It is a Luxeon Star LED flashlight powered by a single N cell.
The next picture shows an Arc AAA in my hand:

arcfl4.jpg

I don't have a picture comparing the two side-by-side; hope these pictures help though.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I don't believe the NLS is available at this time, but only Larry (tvodrd) could answer for certain.
Let me go dig up his CPF profile URL...BRB...

Ok, this page has his CPF profile, and you can PM him from there.

H00D

Newly Enlightened
Could one of you tell me if I can swap leds from a white Arc AAA with a Arc red AAA..I would like to have the white LED in the black body/head...

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.