Canadian Honda Dealership selling PNP led bulbs

64.5vette

Newly Enlightened
Not my pictures, someone posted these in the anti-PNP thread in another lighting forum.

There are just so many things wrong here, dealership selling dangerous and illegal PNP kits to the average joe, $600 for a $60 item, not to mention the piaa bulbs. I would assume it would be REALLY illegal for them to sell these.

I contacted the original poster to find out what dealership this is so I can report them.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
We have dealerships here charging people $125.00 to render their CHMSLs inoperative (by installing "3rd brake light pulsers"). I've filed reports on them with the NHTSA; in Canada the appropriate authority would seem to be Transport Canada. Of course, be sure you're a Canadian citizen or legal resident before reporting it since they probably give priority to reports from within, if not outright discarding "foreign" ones.

Sadden

Enlightened
And if you arent one of the above then feel free to forward the information on to me...

A place in Calgary just had to refund and remove all of their illegal HID "kits". If the customers refused they got their warranty voided :)

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
A place in Calgary just had to refund and remove all of their illegal HID "kits". If the customers refused they got their warranty voided :)

Hey, that sounds like a "juicy" story! More details, please?

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast