Hey Guys! Researching retrofitting LED Exterior Commercial Office Space in Tampa, FL.

asif2002

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,

I hope all of you are doing well!
I am here to research retrofitting Dusk to Dawn Lighting on a 15 Acre Commercial Office Space in Tampa, FL.
Scope of Work:
Find a good Manufacturer that offers a solid product with warranty and is not fly by night company. (suggestions appreciated.)
Weather (Lightning capital of the world) and bad electric (Multiple outages per year) are factors and am interested in Surge Protection for Multiple feeds coming into the building.
400 Watt Metal Halide Equivalent WALLPACK
250 Watt Metal Halide Equivalent WALLPACK
100 Watt HPSodium PAR Equivalent located in a 8" can under the walkway to under 20 Watt led equivalent.
Interested in retrofitting Channel Letters on Exterior Sign to LED NEON FLEX from Glass neon tubing.

Thank You All and I am looking forward to becoming educated on the topics discussed in these forums.,
Asif

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum!

My go to place for everything LED is superbrightleds/com. They have just about anything and everything you can think of. They have been in business for several years, have great customer service, fast shipping, great warranty, and just a good company to deal with. I have ordered a lot of stuff and only had one defective item, they refunded it with in three days after I shipped it back. Also can look at bigasssolutions/com, they have some new led lights out.