• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TorchLAB Light

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Available for purchase is a complete TorchLAB black HA light. It's got a Smoothie Bezel with satin stainless ring and UCL glass lens. The tailcap is a black HA Triad with black short clip and trit slots. The tailcap has a McClicky switch and a MedPress boot. Nestled within the black HA P60 Interface is a TorchLAB H3N - LMH - V4.0 - Tripls Hi-CRI engine. Holding this all together is a black HA TL35 body.

The engine has been moved between hosts a number of times, so the label isn't in perfect shape. The engine has received very little use, likely less than an hour total. Other than the label, the only imperfections are a couple light scratches on the inner surface of the bezel ring, from the removal tool.

The selling price for the light is $325 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. The first unconditional "I'll take it" post, followed by reasonably prompt payment via Paypal gets it. A post in this thread. If you'd prefer to pay via another method, please send me a PM.

If you'd prefer a DiamondBack tailcap with a McClicky, instead of the Triad, that can be arranged. If a Triad without the integrated clip is desired, I can accommodate. If you'd prefer a black or polished stainless bezel ring, that is also possible.

Moddoolar%20light%20standing_zpswnwbfcrr.jpg

Moddoolar%20Light_zps0hgto8yx.jpg

Moddoolar%20Light%20Parts_zpsrbpnlwbs.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TorchLAB Light

I guess I didn't add that part....

Yes, it's a standard thickness TL35 body.