SF Freedom Alliance 25th Anniversary Commemorative Flashlight

autogiro

Enlightened
Well, after placing an order in the last week of March 2015 and having a follow-up message from SF in mid August 2015, I get an e-mail with trading info that says my Freedom Alliance 25th Anniversary Commemorative Flashlight has been shipped.

Does anyone have one of these lights "In hand" yet?

Has anyone heard what SF considers "Limited Edition" for this light? 500, 1000, 10000 units.

Not sure if I'll open the box and display the light unless there is a widespread distribution of this light.

Auto
23770637763_25f6f79f94.jpg

luisma

Enlightened
Hey Auto,
Wish I know how many of them they made. Mine is on the way just received my ups tracking number.

Luis

luisma

Enlightened
I think they are good looking I would not say great looking but for those of us who like colorful surefire lights this one is as colorful as they come.

FPSRelic

Enlightened
I'd get one of these if I could get it for the USD price. Personally I'd see this light as a collector's item - it's too colorful to carry. IT reminds me of the old red white and blue 6P that was around in 2011 - No-one really wanted it until it sold out everywhere.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
This one is like a 100 year anniversary NRA Winchester 1898...not many will be used on a regular basis.

The difference is a chunk of the proceeds goes to an organization dedicated to helping American Veterans. And the buyer ends up with an investment item that'll likely be passed down generation to generation. It'll be the grandkids selling them in 15-25 years.

Last edited:

Kif

Enlightened
I received them couple days ago.
I called Surefire CS about my other back-ordered items and asked about this commemorative flashlight that I ordered back to June 2015.
The guy was friendly and said: they were also in stock and ready be shipped today. (I was wondering why they did not ship them until I call)
Anyway, here are some quick iphone pictures. I might open it and re-take some hi-res pictures but I am too busy on other things now.

cubebike

Enlightened
I emailed SF couples of times but did not receive any feedback. I placed my order March 2015 as well.

Kif

Enlightened
They seems not replying email now. I have to call to get things done

Last edited:

cubebike

Enlightened
They seems not replying email now. I have to call to get things done

In fact , I just placed a new order for the flashlight. Will see when SF will ship my order !!����

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Possible interesting info: Shot Show Surefire 2016 youtube video, the light is featured there. The Rep kinda glazes over it. But thought you guys would find it interesting. Skip to 1:25 for SF Freedom

autogiro

Enlightened
Possible interesting info: Shot Show Surefire 2016 youtube video, the light is featured there. The Rep kinda glazes over it. But thought you guys would find it interesting. Skip to 1:25 for SF Freedom
Good find! I'm still wondering how they are numbering the light. Is it a standard AXXXXXX number or is it a XXX of XXX type number (like the original Ti Titan).
Has anyone opened theirs up yet?
Auto

luisma

Enlightened
Hey Auto,
I'll probably open mine in the next day, so I'll let you know but i have a feeling that these are not THAT limited as to be just 1000 of them... just a feeling no hard evidence yet.

Luis

Kif

Enlightened
Just took some pictures and the serial of this light is FA0211. Not sure how many were made though.
It has XML2 LED so should have 600 Lumens