Led Headlights

Mr Chevy

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good brand of led headlights around 10k lumen for less than $100? I need the 9006 and 9005 types.

64.5vette

Newly Enlightened
LED "Kits" are dangerous and illegal junk. They do not work safely or effectively in halogen housings. If you tell us what type of car you drive we can give you some more recommendations.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the CandlePowerForums!
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good brand of led headlights around 10k lumen for less than $100? I need the 9006 and 9005 types.

JW Speaker and Truck-Lite are good brands of LED headlamps-- neither of them produce 10K lumens (this particular aspect of your request is unfounded and if fullfilled, unsafe), and neither are under $100 (real automotive LED headlamps cost more than $100, because they have thousands of dollars of development costs to cover, unlike the sub-$100 toys you are asking about). They also do not come in 9006 and 9005 types-- these are complete lamp assemblies, not unsafe, illegal, and ineffective LED "drop-ins".

Because your vehicle uses the 9006 and 9005 bulbs, perhaps you can tell us the year, make, model, and trim level of your vehicle and we can recommend the possible upgrade paths for you.

Last edited:

Hilldweller

Enlightened
You're talking about a rainbow colored unicorn.
There isn't one...

There may be a good upgrade with bulbs alone, but as Alaric mentioned already, we need to know the year/make/model of vehicle you're driving.

10,000 lumen is offroad lighting territory only. I've never seen a legal headlamp anywhere near that.

Last edited by a moderator:

901-Memphis

Enlightened
The Phillips X-treme Visions are probably the best drop in 9005/9006 bulbs you can buy.

Last edited by a moderator: