Kroll Clicky switch

kaseri

Enlightened
Anyone know where I can buy a Kroll clicky switch and rubber boot?

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Sorry, I bought the last two earlier today. They are going to be sacrificed to some exprimentation and modification.

Has anyone sucessfully disassembled a kroll clicky? Does anyone have suggestions? I want to be able to put it back together when I'm done.

Thanks,

Dan

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
As the other guys said at The Shoppe but when they're out of stock you can try here. They don't sell replacement boots though. Wayne is the only one I've seen selling those.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
StreamLight may sell you some; I got three for free when I let them know that I had problems with my SL Jrs.

Yes they can be repaired with a small needle nose and some patience. The side contact spring gets twisted under the contact disc preventing proper operation. Rotating the side spring while the disc is up or removing it and then replacing it while the disc is retracted should fix it. The Krolls need cleaning every now and then. They can work very well or be a pain especially if dropped and the spring gets under the contact disc.

I think the Arc website has repair instructions too. Good luck. With a little practice you should be able to repair your Kroll clicky.