HDS Systems        

Thread: If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16...You'll like this...w/PICS

Default If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16...You'll like this...w/PICS

After a ton of searching, buying, and trying, I've finally found a solution. And it has quickly become my favorite flashlight accessory.

Lens Hoodie (made in the USA) by LensCoat.

Protects the front lens from dirt, dust, snow, scratches, and impact. Made of Neoprene, it has a tapered design and stretches over the front of the light. The size and fit are absolutely perfect. For added protection, there's a reinforced removable front lens protection disc on the inside.

Great for lights that get used hard and tossed around. With the TK75 2015, we use the lock-out function before putting on the Hoodie. Last night we tossed the TK75 2015 (with Hoodie) behind the seat of our RTV and hit the snowy trails for a few hours. It was a great peace of mind knowing the bezel and lens were protected.

Perfect for the times when a bag or padded case are just too bulky. Although now I'm leaning towards abandoning padded cases and only using these.

If you own a TK75, TK75 2015, TM16, TM16GT, or any other big light, I guarantee you'll love it. We purchased ours from Amazon.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by seery; 01-26-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Default Re: If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16 ... I guarantee you will like this! ..w/

Very cool. Much more convenient than storing the light in a bulky case.

Seems like there should be an option for the the front panel to be made of nomex or some other heat/fire retardant material just in case it got turned on. Neoprene might melt!

Default Re: If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16 ... I guarantee you will like this! ..w/

I have a similar thing on my fishing reels. What size did you order? Good idea...
    Sorry for my english. Acebeam k70, Armytek Predator -Dobermann Pro V3 XP-L HI and XHP35, Barracuda Pro V2 XP-L HI, Tiara A1 Pro V2 and C1 Pro V2, Wizard Pro V3 XHP50 and XPL, Partner C4 Pro v3 XHP35, Nitecore TM26, TM16GT, MH20, P12GT, SKYRC MC-3000..+++

Quote Originally Posted by gyzmo2002 View Post
    I have a similar thing on my fishing reels. What size did you order? Good idea...
    Thanks guys.

Small fits perfect. We also ordered the x-Small, but that was too small.

The Realtree Max4 HD camo runs about $5 more than black, but it sure looks cool!

Nice, I would most defiantly listen to GeoBruin, and manually lock out that TK75. Too easy to bump buttons. Then you got, at minimum, a neoprene BBQ.
    Interested in Saltytri lights. Pm me!

Quote Originally Posted by Str8stroke View Post
    Nice, I would most defiantly listen to GeoBruin, and manually lock out that TK75.
    Thanks!

We do lock it out. I mentioned that in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by seery View Post
    With the TK75 2015, we use the lock-out function before putting on the Hoodie.
    Last edited by seery; 01-26-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Enlightened

Comment deleted, answered above. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by seery View Post
    Thanks guys.

Small fits perfect. We also ordered the x-Small, but that was too small.

The Realtree Max4 HD camo runs about $5 more than black, but it sure looks cool!
    Thank you. I'm thinking to order it.
    Sorry for my english. Acebeam k70, Armytek Predator -Dobermann Pro V3 XP-L HI and XHP35, Barracuda Pro V2 XP-L HI, Tiara A1 Pro V2 and C1 Pro V2, Wizard Pro V3 XHP50 and XPL, Partner C4 Pro v3 XHP35, Nitecore TM26, TM16GT, MH20, P12GT, SKYRC MC-3000..+++

Quote Originally Posted by Omega73 View Post
    Which size did you get?
    Size Small.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega73 View Post
    I'll be buying one for sure for my tm16gt.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyzmo2002 View Post
    Thank you. I'm thinking to order it.
    Thanks guys! You will love it!

Enlightened

That is pretty neat. Has anyone ever found a decent bag for the TM16GT?

Flashaholic

Nice find. I just got one. Thanks for the tip!

Default Re: If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16...You'll like this...w/PICS

That's a great idea for rough use! I'm pretty gentle with mine so I probably won't buy one, but I really like the idea for when you really depend on it. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by erict18650 View Post
    That is pretty neat. Has anyone ever found a decent bag for the TM16GT?
    Check the TM16GT review thread in this forum. I know there is at least one mentioned.

It's not a bag, but I found a very nice holster sold by HKEquipment on Ebay. It has Acebeam on the flap, but works fine. Unfortunately, they seem to have sold any of those they had, and I don't like the looks of the current one they are selling nearly as well.
    Remember, Two is One, and One is None!.

That's pretty cool. I'll have to remember this if I ever get a TK75.

Quote Originally Posted by erict18650 View Post
    That is pretty neat...
    Quote Originally Posted by ateupwithgolf View Post
    Nice find. I just got one. Thanks for the tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by blah9 View Post
    That's a great idea for rough use...Thanks for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by martinaee View Post
    That's pretty cool. I'll have to remember this if I ever get a TK75.
    Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words.

There's a guy in W. Poland that makes beautiful leather holsters for the TK75.

Pics are midway down the page.

http://www.piwnia.pl/galeria/pochwy/
    Last edited by seery; 02-27-2016 at 05:30 PM. Reason: fixed link

Default Re: If you own a Fenix TK75 or Nitecore TM16...You'll like this...w/PICS

photos dead need URL to maker

Beam test tk75