Picture request: Buck/Strider 4"/Leatherman wave

K-T

*Moderator*
Picture request: Buck/Strider 4\"/Leatherman wave

Could someone who owns both of the mentioned knives/tools above post a picture of them next to each other? It doesn't matter if the Buck/Strider is a SP or Tando - it's just for size reference.

Thanks in advance,

Klaus.

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Re: Picture request: Buck/Strider 4\"/Leatherman wave

K-T,

I can't attach images here, please drop me an E-Mail at [email protected] with your e-mail account that is able to accept a 1-meg .jpg file.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've got a Buck-Strider Tarani SB.4/T and a Leatherman Wave.

Allen
aka DumboRAT

K-T

*Moderator*
Re: Picture request: Buck/Strider 4

No, Roth, NO! Nobody will show you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DumboRAT

Enlightened

K-T:

E-mail replied, and you're quite welcome !

If you'd like to re-scale and post here, please feel free, as I'm sure that Rothrandir would like to see, LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As I cited in our mail, the size (overall length and blade-length) of the SB.4/T Buck-Tarani (882) to both the 880 (standard-sized, 4-inch blade, 9.75-inch OAL) Buck-Strider or the 881 ("mini," 3-inch blade, 7-inch OAL) -- the Tarani is mid-way, at 3.875-inch blade and 8.5-inch OAL.

Sorry for the lack of photography skill, All.

Allen
aka DumboRAT

K-T

*Moderator*

Here are the pictures Allen sent me. Thanks a lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Please don't get confused by my second email as I didn't see your post here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

f9d070d3.jpg

f9d070d2.jpg

f9d070d0.jpg

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i'm looking to get a "good" mini-multitool eventually, to replace the $3 pos in my pocket right now.

still have no idea what to get...
wave? juice? other?

K-T

*Moderator*

At first sight it looks rather big but it isn't, just very useful, I've had mine for some 7 years now and it's still going strong. I have tried several other multitool brands but this one seems to be the one most thought about in terms of design, function and durability (opinions and experiences may vary as it is my personal experience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )
My suggestion would be to find a place where you can play with them and try them, Juice or Wave depends on what you want.
Klaus.