• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Thrunite story contest

DPRoberts

Newly Enlightened
Mods, I hope this post is appropriate for the Thrunite sub-forum; if not, please feel free to move or delete.

Thrunite is currently running a contest on Youtube to win a TN36. They requested video submission of users' experiences with their Thrunite flashlight. I own a Thrunite TiS, T10t, and a TN4A, so I made a video comparing the 3 lights, explained what I like about them, and why I chose those particular models. They chose 8 or so finalists and it appears that my entry is one of them. If you'd like to see my submission for the contest, here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnhimHgpZHk

The video with the most "thumbs up" wins the TN36; I'd love to do another video comparing the TN4A with the TN36, so if you liked the video I'd appreciate a thumbs up for it. I apologize for the crappy video quality (my phone is terrible), but I think I explained my choices as well as I could. If you have any questions about the lights or the contest, please feel free to ask.