• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SGN3vn - Keychain UV, Red & White

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
SGN3vn - Keychain UV, Red & White
MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASE: CLICK HERE
Find Factory Specs Here

All versions power boosted

This is an ideal keychain light
Has UV Light, Red Light & White Light
Built in rechargeable battery with integrated Micro USB charging port
All specs are power boosted

All lens diffused for free if desired. Diffused beam makes light very pleasant to use.

Stock Light Tested:

Low 3 Lumen
Medium 32 Lumen
High 106 Lumen

Spec 1 Tested:

Low 8 Lumen
Medium 110 Lumen
High 360 Lumen

Spec 1: Green XPG2 6500K $67
Spec 2: Green XPL HI 5000K $89
Spec 3: Green 219C 5000K $89

Spec 4: Gray XPG2 6500K $67

Spec 5: Gray XPL HI 5000K $89
Spec 6: Gray 219C 5000K $89

Spec 7
: Sand XPG2 6500K $67

Spec 8: Sand XPL HI 5000K $89
Spec 9: Sand 219C 5000K $89

Spec 10
: Black XPG2 6500K $67

Spec 11: Black XPL HI 5000K $89
Spec 12: Black219C 5000K $89

+$5 for V54 Engraved

Paypal/email: [email protected]
If you want shipping insurance please ask

Last edited:

tinkerhell

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, do you know what the actual wave length on the UV LED is? I've been wanting a small UV light but I want something specifically in the 365 - 368nm range.

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks very cool, Vinh!

A couple of questions about switching and button-pushing that I didn't find answered on the MecArmy site:
1) are the low, med, and high separate settings or on an infinite ramp?
2) do the red and UV also have low, med, high settings?
3) is there a good lock-out on this? At least on the UV (like a complicated set of button-pushes)?

I don't like the idea of a UV light coming on in my pocket and giving me a sunburn on the leg for the next hour. If it turns on easily, then I'd rather have it replaced with an amber LED or even just dummied off altogether.

I love the idea of this with a 219c!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks very cool, Vinh!

A couple of questions about switching and button-pushing that I didn't find answered on the MecArmy site:
1) are the low, med, and high separate settings or on an infinite ramp?
2) do the red and UV also have low, med, high settings?
3) is there a good lock-out on this? At least on the UV (like a complicated set of button-pushes)?

I love the idea of this with a 219c!

Agree !

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the video it looks like you have to cycle through the 3 main modes everytime you turn it on to get it turned off. Modes are medium-low-high-off, if you hold button it turned on uv then red led. I could live with mode sequence just not sure about cycling through all 3 modes everytime the light is used to turn it off.

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
The video! My bad for not seeing that sooner.

Okay--just watched the video, so now I know the answers: 3 discrete levels, no ramp. One level only on UV and Red. A fair number of presses before you get to UV, and can't get there without going through High mode, which you will probably notice in your pocket.

Good deal.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The video! My bad for not seeing that sooner.

Okay--just watched the video, so now I know the answers: 3 discrete levels, no ramp. One level only on UV and Red. A fair number of presses before you get to UV, and can't get there without going through High mode, which you will probably notice in your pocket.

Good deal.

From what I see once the light is on, it's press and hold for uv and red leds. You only cycle through the 3 main modes.

slow2go

Newly Enlightened
I will take
Two.............Spec 7: Sand XPG2 6500K $67

Thanks
Slow

Paypal Sent

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
All stock sold out. Restock in 1 week. You can still pre-order. Thanks

So far Spec 2 sell best LOL

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I think they've hit a critical mass as far as price/brightness/size I mean 90 bucks for 300+ lumens on my keychain is worth it

Really? $90 is hecka expensive! I think $50-60 is good. I would love to sell it at that price too but I can't. I would go out of business.

After all these years handling expensive lights and I am still not used to how expensive they are. Only problem is they are not lights you can get at home depot and they do impress the common people.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
But in life its all perspective...My parents thinks my Corvette is crazy expensive! They keep on saying with that much money you can buy 3 Corolla or a nice truck with money left over that does everything. But I compare it to super cars and I am like hey it's not vastly behind in terms of performance and it cost just the price of those car options. What a bargain! LOL