EAGTAC        
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!

Default ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!

Maybe you could B/S/T via PM?

Default Re: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!

I will only play by the rules. no hidden sales. I will be looking, not lurking... lol

Sorry. Was that wrong? Should I not of done that? I tell ya, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing. If anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here, that that sort of thing was frowned upon, well, I would not have done it.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

This is Admin announcements... Let's just not derail this thread thats all. The MP area is for business transactions. Nothing new there my friend.

Got the joke now, should have recognized the reference. Haha. Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Now that Panjo is no longer being utilized, the FAQ page needs to be updated. It's got to be terribly confusing to new members trying to figure out how to sell an item on The Market Place.

~ Chance

Edit: Now I can't find the page I was reading where the policy of dealing through Panjo was explained.
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 07-08-2016 at 07:11 PM.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

I thought I had gone through everything and edited out the Panjo references. If I missed one, please try to get me a link?

Try as I have, yesterday and today, I simply, just, can not find the page I read yesterday. No, I was, and am sober, so that's not the problem. Perhaps an MRI is in order. However, reading through my browser history I was amazed to see how much time I spend exploring the wonderful rabbit hole; CPF.

~ Chance

Well the logical explanation is that you were looking at a cached page and when you refreshed or went back, the cache had been replaced by the newer version of the page. So... we'll go with that and save you the expense of MRI. Sound good?

I'm sorry. What were you saying? I was temporally mesmerized by your new profile picture.

~ Chance

Awww... You make me blush.

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

I second Chance, and I already had my MRI, very nice look.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeddiethefirst View Post
    I second Chance, and I already had my MRI, very nice look.
    I'd say it's stunning, wouldn't you, Crazyeddiethefirst?

~ C.G.

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Like Titanium lights and fine wine, age merely shows how fine something has always been even if you did not realize it...

You guys are too funny... At the very least you both need to have your eye glasses prescription checked!

I do have to say - I can't believe I had been covering up all that white hair for the past 5-10 years! Who knew!

It really brings out your eyes.
    Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Found something, but not what I referred to above. I remember that page being white.

My glasses work just fine. Fine, like your titanium-silver hair. It's not white, at least not in that picture.

~ Chance

1. • Strictly for Selling Custom Titanium and Exotic Metals Flashlights ONLY.
      • Use the Main Custom and Modified Flashlight forum for all other CUSTOM Flashlights and Flashlight parts.
      •Other Threads May Be Deleted Without Notice.

• Starting new sale threads in this forum requires a Supporter subscription or the use of the Panjo MP software (Click on The CPF Mall tab at top of page).

• Those who want to use the Panjo MP software to post sales can do so. If you have a Supporter subscription, there will be no additional fee to list or sell your item. Please read The CPF Mall FAQs if you are not familiar with using the Panjo software.

• Those who do NOT want to use the Panjo MP software and long for the format of the CPFMarketPlace, you can now do so here - ... BUT ... you must have a Supporter subscription to do so. Options for different subscriptions, prices, and additional "perks" for having a Supporter subscription are outlined HERE.

• Want To Buy and Want To Trade threads should be posted HERE

Clicking on The CPF Mall FAQs in the post above

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/CPFMallFAQs.html

takes you to the page with all the Panjo references. I knew I wasn't

~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 07-13-2016 at 08:43 AM.

Hey Chance - I got it now. Thank you! I'll fix it!

Talking Re: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!

Hi Greta. You'll always be Sasha in my book. Thanks for all you do here.
    Reality is usually scoffed at and illusion is usually king. But in the battle for survival of western civilization it will be reality and not illusion or delusion that determines what the future will bring.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123