Return of the Scottish Lumen

Acid87

Enlightened
Well it is as it says! I feel like I've finally returned to my lumen estranged family. For those that remember or care I went through some hard times and some awesome CPF guys helped me through. At the time of losing my girlfriend of 8 years things were hard but you guys were amazing. I took a little time away from CPF upon returning I've realised it still has the family vibe! That and Copper is the in thing at the expense of my wallet!

Silly things like back in the day I mentioned I was a coin collector and was looking for state quarters I ended up with some unreal responses from people who hopefully know who they are proves the family vibe.

I have moved on and I'm in a great place! I'm now running my own trampoline park! Great opportunities for lights under elevated floors. I'm Air Space in East Kilbride if you fancy a nosey. I'm now happily engaged. I have my own place with a adult like mortgage and a 6 month old puppy!

I'm glad to be back and wanted to thank you all for the support you gave me which maybe wasn't acknowledged at the time.

Thanks,
Steven

I'm not sure the message of this post but it's maybe a thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and support you all showed me in what was a really tough time!

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Glad to have you back Steven! I am sure I have not been the only one to think of you and the struggles you shared with us over the past couple years while you were away.

I am really happy to hear things are going well for you and you have found some new loves in your life. :) As I recall we are about the same age, and I remember your story of losing your girl, and it brought tears to my eyes as I tried to put myself in your place.

So, I am glad to hear that things are on the upswing for you! Your trampoline park sounds awesome, and I love puppies! Pics of both or they didn't happen. Haha.

Give your fiancé a "Hey!" from CPF. We're happy to have you back, we saved you a spot! Hopefully you can settle back in and find some sweet lights to scratch the itch. ;)

Cheers brother!

Latest posts