Who has an Eagletac MX30L3C Nichia 219?

ateupwithgolf

Enlightened
I wanted my first Nichia light and wanted a multi, something with some punch, so I decided on the MX30L3C from Eagletac. I thought about the Mx30L4c, but decided against it because of the floody beam. I expect the mx30l3c to have a little more throw. On order from Andrew-Amanda, love that place, always same day shipping for me, which is nice.

Can't find any threads on this light, some on the mx25 version is all. Who has THIS light and what are your impressions of it?

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have it but want either it or the MX30L4XC in Nichia. It will be months before I can think about getting one though. Looking forward to how you like it. Did you get the kit version?

Skeeterg

Enlightened
I have that light,but so sorry i have the xp-g2 emitter. It does have good build quality i can tell u that much.

ateupwithgolf

Enlightened
Yes I got the kit, just because I think the stainless bezel looks sweeter, it was worth $20 to me for it, doubt I'll use the rest of the kit, but who knows. It's just money! My cheapest golf club cost less than these lights, lol.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I had my SX25L2T I had the kit for it and used the diffuser all the time. I found the flood was more useful than the throw for me but it was nice to be able to quickly go from flood to throw or vice versa when need be.

ateupwithgolf

Enlightened
Does anyone know the lumen output of the Mx30L3C with the Nichia emitter?

The XP-G2 S3 version is rated at 3780 lumens. Would it be some less for the Nichia?

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
TG, thanks for the page, I saw that, but it doesn't have the specs with the Nichia only the xp-g2, I guess because it is a custom option. I'm going to guess it is probably a 20% decrease or so from the xp-g2 emitter.
Sorry, it didn't even dawn in me you have a Nichia version, I was just thinking neutral tint and went with the neutral xpg2.

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
The MX30L4C with nichia 219c cri92 has about the same lux output as the MX30L3C with xpg cool white if you look at the specs so should throw further than the MX30L3C nichia